Mods Repo Gear Shop JAGalaxy.com FB Page IRC Channel

Who's Online
0 registered (), 19 Guests and 22 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
v1.13 Modders (Development Discussions)
Jump to new posts How to use the coolness by sector options? by tdevine @ Yesterday at 07:30 AM

Read this in the revision history, COOLNESS BY SECTOR. I think this means the enemy item and weapon options will be set on your strategic map. How do I use this and mod it for 1.13? thanks..
Gaming News
Jump to new posts JA:F Stream: Final Push by Shanga @ 19/10/2014

We're going for Prince and his goons folks. Feel free to join us @ http://www.twitch.tv/shanga_bp for the JA:Flashback end-game play. There may be some modding involved. Stream is going live at 13:30 GMT (about 10 minutes from now). During the str
JA2UB Shady Job
Jump to new posts Works with JA 2 1.13 UB? by Ablomis @ 16/10/2014

I tried to play the mod, it is great, but i just can't play the old inventory system... Does this mode work with the 1.13 UB?
v1.13 Players (Gameplay Discussions)
So, I am having issues with the mod on Windows 8.1. It does not run it properly through the INI editor, but it does it properly from the .exe file. The problem here is, when I run it in fullscreen, I have FPS lag, and when I do it in windowed mod
Stracciatella Project (Platform Independent JA2)
Jump to new posts Contact Omni_Graphical by Jackill @ 16/10/2014

Hi, anyone knows how to contact Omni_graphical? He doesnt seem to be very responsive lately... I have been talking to some people and if i can get hold of Omni, we could soon be playing bug-free JA2 on our android devices with on screen LMB&RMB
v1.13 Coding Projects
Jump to new posts Need a few images by Flugente @ 16/10/2014

I have a small image request. In order not to take up valuable mapping time from a certain mapper/artist, I seek volunteers this time. The job: In autoresolve, each soldier is represented by a little face image. These are the ones that currently exi

Forum Stats
11455 Members
88 Forums
7539 Topics
136577 Posts

Max Online: 345 @ 01/05/2012
Copyright 2000-2013 Bear's Pit