Mods Repo Gear Shop JAGalaxy.com FB Page IRC Channel

Who's Online
5 registered (Riddler, Scheinworld, hrvg, Slax, 1 invisible), 30 Guests and 30 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Shotgun spread patterns by Cardinal @ Today at 12:45 AM

Shotgun chokes and duckbill don't seem to have any effect on the pellet spread pattern. I tried altering the spread values in SpreadPatterns.xml as well as changing spread patterns of chokes in Items.xml but no changes take place in-game. It's
v1.13 Feature Requests
Jump to new posts Option to "quiet" back on the job / resting notifications by falconsfury @ Yesterday at 11:17 PM

just like with repair, doctoring etc
v1.13 Modding, Customising, Editing
Jump to new posts Facilities -> Militia Training speed by eMiKo @ 28/10/2014

Hello, I am wondering if theres a way to change the speed with which militia is being trained with, Im pretty sure AR had that feature in Alma, however using the ported version and the new 1.13 the bonus is gone. Im simply trying to put the 2x speed
JA:F Announcements & News
Jump to new posts Community Roll-out Plan for JA:F by Shanga @ 27/10/2014

During the Q&A with Thomas Lund we talked a lot about how the community will get involved into making JA:F the game we dreamed about. A lot of ideas were discussed, but a few stand out: Bear's Pit Quality Stamp They need us, they want us to be
JA:F Announcements & News
For anyone who wants to join, we're live on Twitch with the first post-release Let's play of JAF. I'll be doing a playthrough with Grim's drop all enabled and with my custom Rude Dog imp. Just for fun. Devs might drop in later (no promises, cause I

Forum Stats
11479 Members
88 Forums
7586 Topics
137138 Posts

Max Online: 345 @ 01/05/2012
Copyright 2000-2013 Bear's Pit