Mods Repo Gear Shop JAGalaxy.com FB Page IRC Channel

Who's Online
5 registered (buho, ggeorge, JaaN, Jenkarno, 1 invisible), 24 Guests and 18 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Wasteland 2 by ggeorge @ 3 minutes 26 seconds ago

Hi all, Wasteland 2 is out on steam... ! ... anyone playing?
v1.13 Players (Gameplay Discussions)
Jump to new posts Buggy Pablo by Cardinal @ 17/09/2014

So I bought a bunch of items from Bobby Ray's,including one I really wanted to try - a Black MOLLE vest. Naturally, when I came to collect I found that Pablo has stolen a single item - that very same vest. Then things went weird. I punched him ou
v1.13 Projects (Released and In Progress)
I've always wanted to do a Merc voice so I figured it's time to start giving in a shot, even if it does take some time. I'll be updating the list every time I decide to record something. The most difficult part is coming up with something to say... a
What setup are you playing (Arulco Revisited, Wildfire, 1.13 naked, Arulco Folding Stock, other)? What do you like about it? What do you not like about it? I've been trying a number of different things, but I can't find my nitch. I just can't dec
Jump to new posts Disappearing items by Roundchild @ 14/09/2014

I'm playing with the v1.13 7435 build, and AR for 4870. Haven't had any major problems until now. After finishing Drassen central, I went to the sector inventory to loot it, but I noticed that whenever I'd put a pack or a backpack that had items in

Forum Stats
11401 Members
88 Forums
7469 Topics
135658 Posts

Max Online: 345 @ 01/05/2012
Copyright 2000-2013 Bear's Pit