Mods Repo Gear Shop JAGalaxy.com FB Page IRC Channel

Who's Online
3 registered (CVB, Scheinworld, Slax), 18 Guests and 24 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
v1.13 Combat/Weapon Academy
The Jagged Alliance StrongPoint for Jagged Alliance 2 1.13 Reference: Jagged Alliance 2 1.13 (7435 + 7609) Last Update: December 19th, 2014 What do I find on J.A.S.P.? On J.A.S.P. you'll find useful informations about one of the best games out
JA2 Arulco Revisited
Jump to new posts Suddenly Polish? by 1997 @ 16/12/2014

So I just installed the Arulco Revisited with SDO mod and the game is in polish all of a sudden. Where can I change the language? PS I just dumped all the files in the directory.
#JAFDEV General
The following is a short reference chart to all missions currently active in the game. It's based on game files and it's not meant to be exhaustive (some missions might be still hidden as normal dialogue). In the future this might be expanded to a fu
#JAFDEV Story/Level Design
Jump to new posts Mod Concept: Zombie/Melee by Shanga @ 14/12/2014

At certain point I do know people are going to try this, as much as I hate the zombie subject (because it's been so overused). So lets give it a thought. Respawn after death is possible for sure. Spoiler Content Melee is underpowered now, but it'

Forum Stats
11546 Members
88 Forums
7674 Topics
138161 Posts

Max Online: 345 @ 01/05/2012
Copyright 2000-2013 Bear's Pit