Mods Repo Gear Shop JAGalaxy.com FB Page IRC Channel

Who's Online
2 registered (Shanga, 1 invisible), 31 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
v1.13 Players (Gameplay Discussions)
Jump to new posts Re: New stable 1.13 Release by Glorfindead @ 18/08/2014

Thank you very much! The feature is really nice in itself but it causes huge fps drop on my toaster. Oh and I suppose I will have to make a new save?
v1.13 Projects (Released and In Progress)
Jump to new posts Re: 1.13 Stock Data Overhaul by Strohmann @ 18/08/2014

Originally Posted By: opening post[...] - download and extract the single-click-installer SCI_SDO_CoreMod_Revision_7337_on_GameDir_2074 in the game directory [...] You don't need to download Depri's SCI unless you want to play with Unfinished Busines
I'm away for a few days, so I'll do it later on in the week. I'll try and keep it varied based on the Merc's profile. I don't think a standard ration would reflect the games core concept.
Jump to new posts Re: New feature: strategic militia command by Waldschrat @ 18/08/2014

Hi, where can I found your new feature? :? And where can I get the special version: exe r6943 and GameDir r1946 Excuse me...
Good idea, thank you!
Jump to new posts Re: New stable 1.13 Release by Flugente @ 18/08/2014

Hi Glorfindead, welcome to the pit! Those are the new 'dynamic opinion' and 'dynamic dialogue' features. Just set DYNAMIC_OPINION and DYNAMIC_DIALOGUE off in Ja2_Options.ini itself (it isn't included in the ini editor yet).
Jump to new posts Re: 1.13 Stock Data Overhaul by Headhunter @ 18/08/2014

I'm getting this fatal error: Spoiler Content I installed clean JA2 Gold > SCI_2014_Unofficial_RC_r7364_GameDir_r2080 > CumulativePatch_140806 > AR+SDO_Revision_7337_on_GameDir_2074f. It works fine without AR maps, but if I change to &quo
I don't think adding canteens to every Merc is a great idea, as it would diminish their value in game. I could add a food ration and a non refillable drink to one Kit out of every Mercs selection so you have a choice to go in prepared. On a side no
v1.13 XML Customization
I set two different values for a holster, lets say empty=10, full=12, but it doesn't act that way in game. I set a pocket to take 1 size 10, no size 12. The values are correct in the pocket xml, but in this case, where it should fit "empty&qu
JA 2/1 Metavira
Jump to new posts Re: JA2/1 Metavira: Bugs and Problems by Hawkeye @ 18/08/2014

Understood, and yep understand it's not a final version, so I thought I'd flag any issues that come up. While mentioning merc recruitment, I note a number of my mercs have NA on their salary details in the roster window. It seems all the mercs I hir
Jump to new posts Re: New stable 1.13 Release by Glorfindead @ 18/08/2014

I searched a lot in those forums but I can't seem to find any mention of it anywhere. There's that "MeLoDy" feature in the game, with my Merc always complaining about each other. Well the problem is that for some reason this feature makes
Jagged Alliance 2 & Unfinished Business
A fully random outcome seems more realistic, but I guess it depends on what your time machine (reload) does. If I'm out shooting a rifle I'll never have the same shot twice because of all the variables. The only way I could have exactly the same ou
Jump to new posts Testers needed for 400 item sizes. by Off_Topic @ 17/08/2014

Hi all, I've been working on and off on this for the last while and am near to completing it. It's a bit rough around the edges, and i would like some help sorting out the items and pockets. Having 400 item sizes rather than 34 gives us the follo
v1.13 Coding Projects
Jump to new posts Improving loading times by Flugente @ 17/08/2014

Loading times are getting worse and worse it seems. I wanted to know how bad it currently is. I find the results interesting, thus I'll share it with you here. For this test, I updated the increased teamsize exe to the current trunk. Then, in debug,
UC/DL 1.13 & AFS
Jump to new posts Re: init.cpp errors by Flugente @ 17/08/2014

Originally Posted By: Captain_CraniumAhh. didn't think the game read from that ini. thought it read from the uc1.13 folder. I set it to false, and added the line to the uc1.13 ini, seems to have toned it down but still quite a bit of bickering. w
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: BUGZILLA report all bugs here! by darkelf1986 @ 17/08/2014

Using latest build SCI_Unstable_Revision_7393_on_GameDir_2100 - When opening Encyclopedia game freezes. I can't say i need it, but... P.S. Previous version worked fine, just checked Any suggestions?
UC/DL 1.13 & AFS
Jump to new posts Re: init.cpp errors by Captain_Cranium @ 17/08/2014

Ahh. didn't think the game read from that ini. thought it read from the uc1.13 folder. I set it to false, and added the line to the uc1.13 ini, seems to have toned it down but still quite a bit of bickering. whoever designed this feature apparent
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS Map Screenshots by Lifeline83 @ 17/08/2014

This is just Amazing! I'm really looking forward to play using Bigmaps once it's finished.
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS Art Gallery by smeagol @ 17/08/2014

Beretta Tomcat Compact Pistol in .32 ACP
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS Art Gallery by smeagol @ 17/08/2014

Walther PPK (.32 ACP):
JA 2/1 Metavira
Jump to new posts Re: JA 2/1 Metavira: Questions by Arulcish_Lion @ 17/08/2014

Quote:So work continues? That's good to hear.Yes. Quote:"Virtually eliminates"...well, slightly helps is more like it.
JA 2/1 Metavira
Jump to new posts Re: JA2/1 Metavira: Bugs and Problems by Arulcish_Lion @ 17/08/2014

Yes, there might be some parts in Russian - it's not a final version yet. As it was in JA1 not all mercs will want to work with you from the very beginning. You have to fight a bit to make them sure, that you are a good commander. More experienced m
v1.13 Modders (Development Discussions)
You can download it here https://yadi.sk/d/Fj_B0WEKNjRQJ/Mods/Maps/ To play Wildfire maps with AFS player must do: 1.Install fresh jagged Alliance 2 2.Install last Unstable SCI,and needed exe. 3.Unpack AFS to game folder 4.Go to AFS folder,delete j
JA 2/1 Metavira
Jump to new posts Re: JA2/1 Metavira: Bugs and Problems by Hawkeye @ 17/08/2014

Got it up and running, just an early observation: The UI graphics with your roster are still in Russian, I presume there's not an English one yet? Not a biggie. When recruiting my first team from AIM I attempted to recruit both Hatchet and Spam but
JA 2/1 Metavira
Jump to new posts Re: JA 2/1 Metavira: Questions by VorpalDerringer @ 17/08/2014

Quote:We think there were too many mercs in JA1. We understand that every player have his own favorites, so we tried to have more mercs, then it was in JA2. We tried to have all the most interesting mercs in the game. Really there are some problems
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Forum Stats
11353 Members
88 Forums
7408 Topics
134802 Posts

Max Online: 345 @ 01/05/2012
Copyright 2000-2013 Bear's Pit