Mods Repo Gear Shop JAGalaxy.com FB Page IRC Channel

Who's Online
4 registered (Uriens, 3 invisible), 32 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
v1.13 Players (Gameplay Discussions)
Jump to new posts Re: Wrong ammo in JA2Vanilla 1.13 by RoWa21 @ Yesterday at 04:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Flugente Also, afaik the source code to the INI Editor has been lost, so its archeotech now. I have the source code of the INI Editor, it is not lost What should I update on the INI Editor? The problem has nothing to do with
Jump to new posts Re: Wrong ammo in JA2Vanilla 1.13 by Flugente @ Yesterday at 04:03 PM

In this case, the xmls in the Data folder are faulty, no error of the ini editor... Also, afaik the source code to the INI Editor has been lost, so its archeotech now.
Jump to new posts Re: Wrong ammo in JA2Vanilla 1.13 by Uriens @ Yesterday at 04:01 PM

I'm under impression that it's better to either update ini editor or to remove it completely. It seems that it's current state causes lots of bug reports.
Jump to new posts Re: Wrong ammo in JA2Vanilla 1.13 by Flugente @ Yesterday at 03:39 PM

Even worse, in the Data: Item 79 ".38 S-Load HP" in Items.xml (GameDir 2130): class index = 3 -> Magazines.xml: calibre = 2 -> 9x19mm in AmmoStrings.xml mag size = 15 ammo type = 0 -> Ball ammo type in AmmoTypes.xml As a result,
Jump to new posts Re: Wrong ammo in JA2Vanilla 1.13 by silversurfer @ Yesterday at 03:27 PM

Let's do a quick check. First Data-1.13 folder: Item 71 "9x19mm Mag 15" in Items.xml (GameDir 2130): class index = 28 -> Magazines.xml: calibre = 2 -> 9x19mm in AmmoStrings.xml mag size = 15 ammo type = 0 -> Ball ammo type in Amm
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Bugs: 2014 Stable 1.13 Release (7435) by DargusMaximus @ Yesterday at 03:11 PM

Yes i did, ddraw.dll, libwine.dll and wined3d.dll in game directory and disabled intro play (without that game wouldnt even run) and running ja2.exe in Win XP SP3 compatibility mode, running as administrator and limited colors to 16bit Its only slig
Jump to new posts Re: Wrong ammo in JA2Vanilla 1.13 by Flugente @ Yesterday at 03:06 PM

Using a clean install, with stable GameDir r2131 and stable exe r7444. I set Code:VFS_CONFIG_INI = vfs_config.JA2Vanilla.ini in Ja2.ini. With this, I cannot reproduce the error - I am missing a step here? Edit1: Hmmmmmm. Using the ini editor I can h
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Bugs: 2014 Stable 1.13 Release (7435) by RoWa21 @ Yesterday at 02:57 PM

@dargusmaximus: did you apply the windows 8 fix for ja2 1.13 from the "docs" folder?
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Bugs: 2014 Stable 1.13 Release (7435) by DargusMaximus @ Yesterday at 02:27 PM

I think the whole freeze thing, or FPS drop to like 0 (because imo this is how it should be called) is happening because of windows 8 / 8.1 When i played older versions of JA2 1.13 in XP and 7 i didnt experience this. But as soon as i started playin
UC/DL 1.13 & AFS
Izhmash Bars 4-1 in items.xml has Quote:<GasMask>1</GasMask> Makes is unusable as a weapon. Didn't try to wear it on the head though.
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: BUGZILLA report all bugs here! by Uriens @ Yesterday at 02:06 PM

Makes me feel obsolete.
Jump to new posts Re: Wrong ammo in JA2Vanilla 1.13 by Buggler @ Yesterday at 01:01 PM

Confirmed compatible ammo messed up in Data folder. To reproduce with vfs_config.JA2Vanilla.ini: - Play with Drop all - Unload ammo from gun e.g. Glock 17 or Barracuda OR Mouseover the guns to see the compatible ammo highlight in sector inventory C
v1.13 Projects (Released and In Progress)
Is there not some sort of a penalty involved in using these guys? Like a very random loyalty drop in case they decide to start shooting up a town or something?
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS Bug reports by walber23 @ Yesterday at 11:47 AM

Hi Sméagol....that bug with Hamous? I went back to that spot a few "days" later and he was there so it seems it was a momentary glitch. regards, will
Jump to new posts Re: New feature: dynamic dialogue by walber23 @ Yesterday at 11:46 AM

Originally Posted By: DepressivesBrotYeah, I get the strong impression you are confusing the ini editor application with the ini files which will default to opening with notepad since they are plaintext files with a different extension (which you pro
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: BUGZILLA report all bugs here! by Tais @ Yesterday at 10:25 AM

lol, coders who find bugs.. always funny...
Jump to new posts Re: New feature: dynamic dialogue by DepressivesBrot @ Yesterday at 09:51 AM

Yeah, I get the strong impression you are confusing the ini editor application with the ini files which will default to opening with notepad since they are plaintext files with a different extension (which you probably hide anyway).
Jump to new posts Re: New feature: dynamic dialogue by Meitsi @ Yesterday at 09:28 AM

Some miscommunication going on? Ja2.ini in the main folder and ja2options.ini in data-1.13 folder are two different ini files. Perhaps one of those notepad files is the ja2options.ini you're looking for?
All About Gaming
Jump to new posts Re: Games with lots of weapon customization... by BandungBear @ Yesterday at 08:51 AM

Ah, I've tried 7.62 many moons ago (my copy should still be here somewhere), but I've never heard about mods for this game. Thanks!
JA2 Crashes, Bugs and Fixes
Originally Posted By: Geotrismegistos Download this version of the software(Because at this date there are newer versions that didnt work for me): http://ftp.cc.uoc.gr/mirrors/nongnu.org//wined3d/1.1.37/wined3d.exe Then use the 3 files from the fol
Jump to new posts Wrong ammo in JA2Vanilla 1.13 by Tyco @ Yesterday at 08:14 AM

I'm playing Vanilla JA2 with the latest build (7435) of version 1.13 (running vfs_config.JA2Vanilla.ini from the INI Editor) on a fresh JA2 installation from GOG.com, and the ammo isn't acting right. Unloading guns gives me a different ammo type wit
Jump to new posts Re: New feature: dynamic dialogue by walber23 @ Yesterday at 05:26 AM

Originally Posted By: FlugenteEh. Did you perhaps apply the sci on the wrong folder? hmmm, well I thought I did....I installed JA2 calling that folder JA2 1.13 and then extracted the SCI into that. I have all the data folders but those only contai
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: BUGZILLA report all bugs here! by Flugente @ Yesterday at 02:44 AM

Fresh install of current GameDir r2132 and compiled and exe r7458 in a clean installation. There is an odd glitch in the merc inventory in strategic. Basically, the second hand slot is still visible even if you carry a two-hand item, the item in you
UC/DL 1.13 & AFS
hey wil what are the chances of AFS and the new 1.13 just being merged?
Once again, a very nice feature, implemented with great balance. Thanks Flugente!
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Forum Stats
11375 Members
88 Forums
7427 Topics
135081 Posts

Max Online: 345 @ 01/05/2012
Copyright 2000-2013 Bear's Pit