Mods Repo Gear Shop JAGalaxy.com FB Page IRC Channel

Who's Online
3 registered (graywolf364, Shanga, 1 invisible), 16 Guests and 26 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
v1.13 Players (Gameplay Discussions)
Jump to new posts Re: Problem Report by AJ1 @ Yesterday at 12:23 AM

I have turned the save game file into a zip but I can't find the file manager function that allows one to attach a file. I read the FAQ on the subject but that didn't help.
v1.13 Projects (Released and In Progress)
Jump to new posts Re: 1.13 Stock Data Overhaul by 1997 @ 17/12/2014

So should I select vfs_config.AR+SDO_Scaling_Map_Loot.ine?
#JAFDEV Story/Level Design
Reserved for possible quest ideas, the Lua reference was moved to its own topic: http://www.ja-galaxy-forum.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/338430 Conclusions on what can be done, in theory using Lua scripting You can do checks on items, stats, quest goa
Story NPCs Quote:Damion 'Shifter Drifter' Weathers LOCATION: North of Badilla DESCRIPTION: Bald, no facial hair and wears gloves CRIME: Kills victims and then takes over their lives for a short while. Quote:Diego 'The Skinner' Gonzales LOCATION: No
#JAFDEV General
I do like your approach that develops the story around tiers and merc backgrounds, btw. I left out my "recruitable NPC" item on all factions open thinking I will merge it with your list. But I'll give a try myself and see if I can come up w
Jump to new posts Re: Problem Report by wanne @ 17/12/2014

can you upload the savegame as a zip file. you will find the savegame inside the "Profiles" folder.
Base Building Concept Prerequisites: Multiple rooms with teleports from one to the other with various NPC spawns and dialogue options. Area triggers will generate snicker comments from mercs. The mercs here will be in a pre-recruitment phase, just l
I've asked FC to give us more factions ingame and a quest trigger that allows the player to switch his faction dynamically. My campaign concept relies on re-using the relatively small map smartly. Basically the player will have TWO parallel campaign
#JAFDEV General
JA:F is actually a pre-quel as much as is the last Star Wars movie. It's set before everything starts, but explains a lot of why and how Anakin turned out to be who he is. As for mercs dying or qutting, I have mentioned that we have a clinic (so we
Jump to new posts Problem Report by AJ1 @ 17/12/2014

Hello, First I should say that the latest version of 1.13 is the greatest game I have ever run across and I am extremely grateful to people that made such a huge effort to create it. However, I have encountered a problem that has rendered the game
Jump to new posts Re: 1.13 Stock Data Overhaul by Gambigobilla @ 17/12/2014

Are you launching the game from ini editor? Mostly it's because wrong ini is selected.
Jump to new posts Re: 1.13 Stock Data Overhaul by 1997 @ 17/12/2014

I tried using the AR SDO but I don't get the reworked map. What am I doing wrong? I first installed 1.13 and then extracted the mod combo. How do I get the map?
#JAFDEV General
Jump to new posts Re: FEEDBACK - Community Rollout Plan for JA:F by fathamburger @ 17/12/2014

I like your idea, especially with how efficiently the map could be reused for more gameplay with an inherent "new game+" built into the second half but it feels like it is less of a prequel that Flashback is and more of a standalone Deadly
UC/DL 1.13 & AFS
i know i maybe now say something stupid.i feel waste of posible resources,this termalscope on at4 rocket launcher is after usage aviable on gun body,if it is posible remove it & use on some gun[most expeded on antimaterial rifles],this item can h
I think its better to add it onto your reloaded concept thread as an expansion of that concept and in the end have the rest of the community weigh in on their ideal direction I'll reply with my thoughts in the main discussion. Keep these open for ot
v1.13 Weapon & Item Refinement
Originally Posted By: AiaceT So, could I create an item (n XYZ) that have all the attachment I want, insert it in the ImpItemChoices.xml and finally have it in my Imp gear? Run XML Editor, find the gun you want, right click select duplicate, go t
Jump to new posts Re: New Feature: Radio Operator by Slice @ 17/12/2014

I reinstalled anything but it still doesn't work. I'm having the german Gold Version of JA2 from Steam and copied the Directory to a mod friendly Folder. Anything i can do to get that fixed? Edit: It's not only the Radio Menue that seems to miss th
@fathamburger - do you want to keep this thread strictly for your ideas or it's ok if we both post here and in the end we pick the best ideas from both scripts and make up a final story? I can move the above onto the other topic if you so wish. EDIT
Jump to new posts Re: Nationality of A.I.M. Mercs by ATigersClaw @ 17/12/2014

@ Hawkeye: Ok thanks. I've got all my infos from different wikis but some profiles don't show a nationality there. @ CVB: Thanks my man. I just found my way into the XML files and got me the answers. @ Flugente: Perfect thanks. I knew you could see
Jump to new posts Re: 1.13 Stock Data Overhaul by Sevenfm @ 17/12/2014

Some tracer ammo types do not have <tracerEffect> enabled in AmmoTypes.xml, for example Quote:<uiIndex>61</uiIndex> <name>Tracer FMJ - Good Penetration</name> Tested actual SDO\Unstable_Revisions from svn
UC/DL 1.13 & AFS
Originally Posted By: M16AMachinegunOnly other thing i can suggest is the Crye Precision Six12 shotgun. It'd essentially be a semi-auto Masterkey with a 6-round magazine. http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/01/16/crye-precision-six12-shotgun/ Int
#JAFDEV General
I added a lot of backstory regarding gangs on San Hermanos. The main idea is this: The map is small, true. But can you have a complex game on a small map? Of course you can, a great story doesn't need miles and miles of terrain to unfold. It can hap
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: BigMaps Editing by Flugente @ 17/12/2014

Originally Posted By: Story TimeOriginally Posted By: ZombiehunterAnd about generated maps, if you mean what I think you mean, there is no Mapgenerator for Jagged Alliance afaik. All the maps you enjoy today and in the future are made by someone. I
Jump to new posts Re: New Feature: Radio Operator by Flugente @ 17/12/2014

Hmm. It seems the game cannot find a soundfile it desperately needs - did you perhaps miss some soundbits while installing?
Jump to new posts Re: Nationality of A.I.M. Mercs by Flugente @ 17/12/2014

What CVB said. Note that you can see a merc's personality ingame by hiring them, it is displayed in their stat description in the laptop. "American" is the default value, the majority of mercs have that. Grace is italian, as her bio says a
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Forum Stats
11546 Members
88 Forums
7673 Topics
138127 Posts

Max Online: 345 @ 01/05/2012
Copyright 2000-2013 Bear's Pit