Mods Repo Gear Shop JAGalaxy.com FB Page IRC Channel

Who's Online
4 registered (LukeWindwalker, 3 invisible), 22 Guests and 23 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
v1.13 Projects (Released and In Progress)
Jump to new posts Re: 1.13 Stock Data Overhaul by toma777 @ Yesterday at 09:08 AM

Thats right! No crash log only exit to desktop and mesage jagged alliance 2 has stopped working . Alo using gog version of ja2! Also tried cd version again same results! Tried to enter few other sectors works fine, only a10! Also copyed a10 map file
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS Art Gallery by Vince7403 @ Yesterday at 05:53 AM

It's just the cavalry model :-P
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS Item requests Part 2 by Vince7403 @ Yesterday at 03:40 AM

I can't remember if it was ever brought up before, but have you looked at Aguila mini-shells? 12-gauge, 1.75" OAL I think. They cycle in the Winchester 1200 and 1300 without modification and I think the MAG-7 shotgun is built around them. http:/
#JAFDEV Modders Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Suggestions for JA:F weapon mod by Grim @ Yesterday at 02:07 AM

Nice! This would be great help for modding (easier). Keep up the good work.
Gaming News
Jump to new posts Re: Never forget the Rude one... by Headrock @ Yesterday at 01:49 AM

R.I.P.
Jump to new posts Re: 1.13 Stock Data Overhaul by Strohmann @ Yesterday at 01:42 AM

That would be WF 6.07: Rev.7583/GameDir 2170 SDO: Rev.7572/Gamedir 2168 Stock 1.13: Gamedir 2170 JA2_7572.exe right? Couldn't reproduce. Hired a single merc, entered A10 alone, entered A10 after Fatima, entered underground hideout, no CtD in all c
v1.13 Bug Reports
Originally Posted By: silversurferStrange thing is that your patch only applies the changes to Soldier Ani.cpp. I have no idea why. It looks fine to me. I applied the rest manually. Thank you for applying the changes, especially since you are doing
UC/DL 1.13 & AFS
@ silversurfer: Oh, thats neat. Thanks for telling me, i must have missed that change
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: Latest AIMNAS - without big maps? by Neitronus @ Yesterday at 12:30 AM

Well, i've noticed 1 problem about IDs in a map editor: ammo boxes (not crates) appear to have 8000+ ID (AIMNAS), so they are not listed in editor's "ammo" category. Any solution to this? Ye, ofc i can avoid using of those, but i think it c
JA2 Wildfire
On latest Wildfire 6.07 SVN in TableData/Map/FacilityTypes.xml in: <FACILITYTYPE> <ubIndex>4</ubIndex> <szFacilityName>Small Airport</szFacilityName> <szFacilityShortName>Airport</szFacilitySh
Jump to new posts Re: 1.13 Stock Data Overhaul by toma777 @ Yesterday at 12:18 AM

Using latest SVN wildfire 6.07 dir, SDO dir, unstable 1.13 dir and EXE revisions: Game chrashes to desktop when entering a10 sector using Data-WF+SDO Scaling_Map_Loot.ini, with Data-WF+SDO Default_Maps. ini works fine!
Jump to new posts Re: 1.13 Stock Data Overhaul by silversurfer @ 18/10/2014

Simply check Items.xml and search for "Swat Vest". The "<uiIndex>" of the item is what you are looking for.
UC/DL 1.13 & AFS
Originally Posted By: M16AMachinegun Edit 2: Whoa, what's up with the number of squares here? https://www.dropbox.com/s/6qbn4edqbjo07gw/Example%204.png?dl=0 Theres 11 enemies in Omerta West, and it says 11 (13) in sector A8 as well, but theres only 4
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Assertion failure in 7572 by silversurfer @ 18/10/2014

Originally Posted By: Nav|NafJust spotted a bug in 7572 build. Not a bug. You broke your Ja2_Options.ini. Code: ; Enemies (i.e., soldiers), valid values 16 through 64, default is 32 >MAX_NUMBER_ENEMIES_IN_TACTICAL = 40 Remove the leading &g
#JAFDEV Modders Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Suggestions for JA:F weapon mod by Sooner @ 18/10/2014

Since I am a glutton for punishment and a geek at heart, I decided to try my hand and throwing together a UI that would allow anyone to view and edit the different JSON files without jacking up the formatting. Given that this was my first stab ever
UC/DL 1.13 & AFS
@Flugente the first, i CAN attach a Hidden muzzle , but the gun DOINT have one attecht, but says "hide Muzzle ... yes"
Jump to new posts Re: 1.13 Stock Data Overhaul by TWJunky @ 18/10/2014

how do i find out the item index of the swat vest and the treated swat vest?
Jump to new posts Re: New Feature: IMP gear selection by M16AMachinegun @ 18/10/2014

The UI for this feature could use some touching up. On the right half, selecting a face item while the cursor is over another drop-down tab causes the current drop-down menu to hide BEHIND the other tabs using 7572 SCI Sorry if i'm using strange t
UC/DL 1.13 & AFS
wil473: newer SCIs (for example, 7572) have certain pieces of information externalized to other .xml files. For example, there's a XML for the difficulty settings that contains, for example, tags about starting cash per difficulty. This topic is cu
v1.13 Coding Projects
Jump to new posts Re: JA2 Roguelike mod by yarco @ 18/10/2014

Originally Posted By: DevArnoDickIron Man only restricts you from saving when you're in battle, so if you want to you can save before a battle and reload if anything catastrophically bad happens. In the roguelike mod you can never reload and try som
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: BUGZILLA report all bugs here! by DepressivesBrot @ 18/10/2014

See most of the upper half of this page.
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: BUGZILLA report all bugs here! by M16AMachinegun @ 18/10/2014

7535 + AFS RC8 Patch Had a strange bug where the .INI editor was allowing me to edit the AFS .ini (As usual), but when I load the game up, none of my edits apply, most notably the starting cash. For reference, the starting cash level for INSANE dif
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: Latest AIMNAS - without big maps? by Strohmann @ 18/10/2014

SDO has 2 WF 6.07 map sets, the first with with vanilla and 1.13 items and all tilesets changed to build fortifications anywhere, and the last with fortifications and SDO-specific random items. These random items use an other index range than 3001-40
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: Latest AIMNAS - without big maps? by Sevenfm @ 18/10/2014

There are wildfire maps with vanilla only items, made by Parkan. There are also maps in SDO with random id items, not sure if it's possible to use them with aimnas item mod with xml-tweaks.
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: Latest AIMNAS - without big maps? by Neitronus @ 18/10/2014

Well, atleast i haven't seen any mess with tilesets, so all maps seems to be ok.
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Forum Stats
11454 Members
88 Forums
7536 Topics
136498 Posts

Max Online: 345 @ 01/05/2012
Copyright 2000-2013 Bear's Pit