Mods Repo Gear Shop JAGalaxy.com FB Page IRC Channel

Who's Online
3 registered (Slax, M16AMachinegun, 1 invisible), 23 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Jagged Alliance: Flashback (General)
Jump to new posts Re: JA:F Steam release first impressions by Shanga @ Yesterday at 12:23 AM

Originally Posted By: amoult "Will there be mod support? Support for modding is important for a Jagged Alliance title. Depending on the final budget we will work on opening up for things like a map editor and dialog editor." Map editor i
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: JA2 1.13 Windows 8.1 -- Consistent Freezes by Sevenfm @ Yesterday at 12:12 AM

Another windows 8 magic: (from here, post 13) make a new .reg file with notepad with the following content: Code:Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers] "
v1.13 Players (Gameplay Discussions)
Jump to new posts Re: OCTH vs NCTH by VinnieClaymore @ Yesterday at 12:12 AM

It sure would make sense, absolutely. But that's how JA2 was designed. Not sure if any form of non-linear ranges could be used. If you play on big maps with AIMNAS (no idea how to install that, so I can only tell you about it, have no experience myse
Jump to new posts Re: How do you play on strategic level? by VinnieClaymore @ Yesterday at 12:10 AM

I wish I could say the same. What do you love about them? The pictures? Because as far as I can tell, there is as good as no interaction between mercs in game... so it doesn't really make a difference to me whether you play with AIM mercs or 20 IMPs.
v1.13 Bug Reports
same story here, cant fix it ;/ Windowed mode Solution doesn't work on 8.1
Jump to new posts Re: How do you play on strategic level? by Ablomis @ 23/10/2014

Well i understand your approach Vinnie, but i hire AIM guys because i love them If i don't hire them there is no point for me to play the game))) But in the end everyone has his own way)
Jump to new posts Re: OCTH vs NCTH by Ablomis @ 23/10/2014

Guys cmon. I'm not that stupid... Scaled down guns characteristics does not necessary mean 1 tile = 10 meters you know that there are functions that are not linear right? It means that it can be that blank = point blank while 10 tiles = 100 meters e
Jagged Alliance: Flashback (General)
Originally Posted By: Mauser Well, they better unlock FECKING EVERYTHING for modding, as this was a central promise to the crowdfunding campaign from the very beginning! Actually, the fact that the game isn't completely moddable from the very start
All About Gaming
Graywalkers: Strategy CRPG (Strategic and Tactical Turn-based supernatural post-apocalyptic RPG inspired by old-school Fallout, X-Com, & Jagged Alliance, plus Magic!) Inspired by JA: Lots of characters, management of your team, resources, charac
Jump to new posts Re: OCTH vs NCTH by VinnieClaymore @ 23/10/2014

Yeah, this is a concession they took from tabletop war games like Warhammer or Confrontation. It is a convention there that in terms of movement 1 tile (or 1 inch on the table) is one meter, but in terms of firing guns, 1 tile is 10 meters. The reaso
v1.13 Bug Reports
No worries, hrvg. Banking can be tricky.
v1.13 Projects (Released and In Progress)
I'm all over the place right now so here are some Stephan Weyte inspired one-liners. Bloop. Sounds better with some slowdown. Still adding lines for the yet unnamed merc. A slow and grueling pace. Do feel free to submit some lines and maybe they'll
Jump to new posts Re: How do you play on strategic level? by VinnieClaymore @ 23/10/2014

I don't know, for me the economy system is non existent. I swim in cash, always. I'm playing Insane atm with an imp, vinny and hamous, ira, dimitry and manuel. When I had the first mine, I was sorted. I currently have $60k sitting there, I've just hi
Jump to new posts Re: Drop All Discussion by VinnieClaymore @ 23/10/2014

I haven't been to Alma yet. I think I found the PSG in Aldea. Also found the AS VAL in Cambria Uni...
v1.13 Bug Reports
you are human,human's sometimes making mistakes
v1.13 Bug Reports
Hi Slax, I'm an old man ... Really stupid, I'm sorry. We do not laugh, thank you. I thank you for your explanation.
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Bugs: 2014 Stable 1.13 Release (7435) by Gambigobilla @ 23/10/2014

it was broken when Jazz externalized music in rev6295 but in rev6720 fixed by RoWa21 (dated 28 Dec 13 - a couple of days before stable/unstable branching). For several months i've not played a normal playthrough, only a couple of minutes for testin
v1.13 Bug Reports
You need money to buy things, you know.
v1.13 Bug Reports
Hi, It's UB_1.13. 1) French version only. Old bug... But there are more bugs in the English version (finished). The dialogues are not accurate (correct). For example: Jerry said: "Tout le monde est en un seul..." HRVG repeats: "Tou
One squad, Blitzkrieg! Only stop and hold mines if money's running low. Used to play the slow and steady approach but that got dull over the years.
v1.13 Modders (Development Discussions)
Jump to new posts game freezes by Zefurion @ 23/10/2014

I got some really irritating freezes during game in completly random situations when playing game (lastest 1.13 build 7529). I know that this is unstable version but still, it doesn't look like its about version of game, more of windows, cuz I use 8.
All About Gaming
Jump to new posts Re: Door Kickers by Kyosuke @ 23/10/2014

It's also out on GOG. http://www.gog.com/game/door_kickers
JA:F Announcements & News
SNEAK PREVIEW: Shanga's Completely Unbalanced and Outrageously Fun I.M.P. Mod Featuring our dear friend Rude Dog and his Carribean vacation on San Hermanos. And when The Rude One travels, he only packs one thing: his beloved Minigun. Auto ONLY (bur
#JAFDEV Modders Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Suggestions for JA:F weapon mod by Shanga @ 23/10/2014

That works, Depri. Noted for next weapon mod.
#JAFDEV Modders Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Suggestions for JA:F weapon mod by sardonic_wrath @ 23/10/2014

Originally Posted By: Shanga Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions. Where there's a will, there's a way. Nothing quick about that conclusion, I said this a few months back when we talked about this From what I know, the solution for this woul
Page 3 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14 >

Forum Stats
11467 Members
88 Forums
7555 Topics
136806 Posts

Max Online: 345 @ 01/05/2012
Copyright 2000-2013 Bear's Pit