BP Mods Showcase BP Gear Shop JAGalaxy.com BP Facebook Page Bear's Pit IRC

Who's Online
4 registered (max_da_killah, Gorro der Grüne, DocSchuh, anv), 33 Guests and 32 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
v1.13 Feature Requests
What Sevenfm said. You can activate them by frequency. You can also place explosives near each other, and subsequent explosions will occur. Remote tripwire activation would not make any sense. You can however lay a wire back to your positions and th
v1.13 Feature Requests
You can always place a number of bombs with the same remote frequency. Or you can use tripwire networks for that. (but that requires stepping on the mine) And the chain reaction is already in. Look at the explosives.xml, <ubVolatility>XX</u
v1.13 Feature Requests
Because of the higher rates of Counter Attacks in the new release, i´ve got the idea to make it possible to place a couple of mines for example at the sector borders and when many enemys come in the sector bringing them to a detonation with a remote
v1.13 Solutions,Tips & Spoilers
Jump to new posts Re: Indoor combat/breaching TACTICS by Flugente @ 27/07/2014

Before you enter a room, force turnbased combat, this makes it somewhat easier to win an interrupt. Enter while sneaking mode is active. Enter in a way that makes sure you see the enemy as soon as possible (you know your mercs can sidestep, right?).
v1.13 Feature Requests
Jump to new posts Re: Rogue actions (DRAMA!) by Flugente @ 27/07/2014

Ahem. As soon as this would be implemented, everybody would cry to heavens over mercs doing retarded actions, the "game being broken" and whatnot. I'm not even going to comment on the absurd amount of work required for this.
v1.13 XML Customization
Jump to new posts Re: Shopkeeper budget? by Flugente @ 27/07/2014

iInitialCash is the amount a dealer has at the start of the game. Every day, he gets dailyIncrement $. The maximum amount he can ever have is dailyMaximum. He can carry over dailyRetained $ to the next day if it wasn't used up. Relevant tags are des
v1.13 Modders (Development Discussions)
2014 Stable Unofficial Release Candidate (Check first post for download links) This post will serve to consolidate any known issues/fixes till Public Release. Known Issues: - Program freezes when AI attempts to travel through fire effects (Savegame
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS Item requests by smeagol @ 27/07/2014

M39 grenades might be interesting... Actually I'm currently adding a bit more WW1 stuff: Brodie Mk. 1:
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS Item requests by wolf00 @ 27/07/2014

just asking,how about this ? http://inert-ord.net/ger03a/gerhgr/m39/index.html [mod39]
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS Item requests by smeagol @ 27/07/2014

Originally Posted By: Slax*Cough* Add a fedora.grin
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: BUGZILLA report all bugs here! by wolf00 @ 27/07/2014

litle problem's with emeny on border of map [they are partialy in sight but on map edge],some emeny's are immune to shoting, if they are knocked down on ground by explosive or stun munition,if i try punch them or try use my knife,game game show clock
Jump to new posts Re: Okay, everyone, spread out! by Cribbie @ 27/07/2014

Don't forget to stop and smell the flowers while on the way.
Jump to new posts Re: Okay, everyone, spread out! by Gorro der Grüne @ 26/07/2014

no the country is small and I have time
Jump to new posts Re: Okay, everyone, spread out! by Cribbie @ 26/07/2014

Loot, isn't it a long walk from Drassen to Meduna, via the "bone-marrow" express?
v1.13 Projects (Released and In Progress)
Originally Posted By: Headhunter If you make it possible to run JA2 in 32-bit colour I will literally kiss the ground where you stand. Ok, maybe not literally but it would the one of the best additions to JA2 ever. :)) this is just external filt
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS Item requests by Gorro der Grüne @ 26/07/2014

I want to melt it. Thats the thing all the idiots melting it and make bars
Originally Posted By: Slax*coff* Maybe it's time for a proper inventory slot update? Something more modular, just like vests and packs. Another slot under the leggings one? good idea !
Jump to new posts Re: Okay, everyone, spread out! by Gorro der Grüne @ 26/07/2014

dunno I don't use the chopper as long as my (wo)men have feet
Jump to new posts Re: New feature: new noise system by Kirill @ 26/07/2014

Originally Posted By: PealI'm confused, but anyway thumbs up! thanks !
v1.13 XML Customization
Jump to new posts Re: Shopkeeper budget? by Gorro der Grüne @ 26/07/2014

according to the removed docs it was possible to have them save to an amount (any day 1.500$ till 17.000$ are together didn't try this yet, just raised the summs
v1.13 Feature Requests
Currently adding dynamite with a fuse as detonator. It would be kinda nice to get different time settings for different detonator types (fuse limited to 1 or 2, instead of 1-4 for the regular detonator for example).
v1.13 Players (Gameplay Discussions)
Jump to new posts Re: Question about the new 1.13 voices by Drahadis @ 26/07/2014

That's male? I worked with a woman who sounded exactly like that. I guess its more of a unisex voice then? Shame they're not adding female voices, though I could see 6 being offered as both, with one becoming unavailable once you choose the other.
Jump to new posts Re: Question about the new 1.13 voices by Sevenfm @ 26/07/2014

Hmm.. 6 is russian male voice. If you want russian female voice for IMP I can give you one :-) But you will have to replace one of 3 existing female voices. I don't know if it's possible to expand female voices, at least it will need some free slots
Jump to new posts Re: Where do my auto-saves go? by joshi @ 26/07/2014

The first place i'd checked, but no luck..
Jump to new posts Re: Question about the new 1.13 voices by Drahadis @ 26/07/2014

Ahhhh... so it was Russian. Well I was close. Thanks again! Any idea how to get male Voice 6 into the female selections? It would be nice to use it.
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Forum Stats
11337 Members
87 Forums
7382 Topics
134443 Posts

Max Online: 345 @ 01/05/2012
Copyright 2000-2013 Bear's Pit