Mods Repo Gear Shop JAGalaxy.com FB Page IRC Channel

Who's Online
3 registered (DepressivesBrot, Dominatrixx, 1 invisible), 44 Guests and 22 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
v1.13 Projects (Released and In Progress)
Jump to new posts Re: 1.13 Stock Data Overhaul by TWJunky @ Yesterday at 12:07 PM

Originally Posted By: SevenfmFound strange thing: With default SDO settings Code:AIM_DRAW_COST = 0.5 AIM_STANDING_STANCE = 1.5 AIM_CROUCHING_STANCE = 1.0 AIM_PRONE_STANCE = 0.5 There is no difference between shooting prone, crouching or standing.
Jump to new posts Re: 1.13 Stock Data Overhaul by TWJunky @ Yesterday at 12:02 PM

Originally Posted By: silversurferOriginally Posted By: TWJunkythe wildfire maps change from game to game. that means: sometimes you will get different looking sector maps. The are alternative maps for some sectors but not different map layouts for A
v1.13 Players (Gameplay Discussions)
Jump to new posts Re: What are your favorite weapons? by Ablomis @ Yesterday at 11:59 AM

Pistol: H&K USP + Match Sight SMG: H&K UMP Carabine: H&K G36C AR: TAR-21 Battle Rifle: M-14 Sniper rifle: PSG-1
Jump to new posts Re: English vs German JA2 by VinnieClaymore @ Yesterday at 11:35 AM

Mhmm. I first played the German version myself, but my CDs are so worn that I got the English version off gog.com myself. I don't think the voice acting is quite as good as the German, but its not so bad that it would annoy me. One thing I noticed is
Jump to new posts Re: How do you play on strategic level? by Ablomis @ Yesterday at 10:57 AM

By the way, is there any kind o mode with more portraits, voices for IMPS to add the variety? Thanks!
Jump to new posts Re: Ja 1.13 and Ja:F by Shanga @ Yesterday at 10:53 AM

JA:F isn't at the modability level of v1.13 yet. But it has a modern gaming engine under the hood and that can mean a lot. The ball is on FC's court, it all depends how far they let us mod JAF. v1.13 will continue to be modded though for years to c
Jump to new posts Re: How do you play on strategic level? by Ablomis @ Yesterday at 10:23 AM

I just love the personalities. Having ex-SWAT team of Raven and Raider together. Growing Buns from inexperienced range shooter to evil-bi*ch-marksman. Having Igor becoming a super-deadly CQB guy. Before every game start i can spend 45 minutes selec
Jump to new posts Ja 1.13 and Ja:F by drunk71 @ Yesterday at 08:28 AM

Hello All Love the support and mod community here. Keeping my fav ever game getting better and better. Just a quick question to all the awesome modders out there. How are you going to use your modding time? Whats going to be your focus? Cont
v1.13 Feature Requests
Jump to new posts Ini editor by drunk71 @ Yesterday at 08:25 AM

Hi All Currently I change the number of traits my imp has by manually changing the skill settings. Would it be possible to put this in the ini editor? Also noticed since last playing that the ini has changed. How can I change the starting funds?
Jump to new posts Re: New Feature: IMP gear selection by drunk71 @ Yesterday at 08:20 AM

Hi All Fab feature. Found a couple of issues though. Had a sniper but the mauser didn't come with a scope and had no option to choose one Also for the options I chose duplicates. 2 first aid kits, several mauser ammo. Got charged but never
Jagged Alliance: Flashback (General)
Jump to new posts Re: JA:F Steam release first impressions by Sooner @ Yesterday at 07:21 AM

Anyone with a hell of lot more C# skills than I have could do some poking around in the DLL files. Some of it makes a little sense to me but most of it I can't make heads or tails out of. I know they did some DLL injection with the JA:BIA mods. Ju
Jump to new posts Re: JA:F Steam release first impressions by Mauser @ Yesterday at 05:56 AM

Originally Posted By: amoult Really? Somehow I remember this differently and went back to look at the original kickstarter pitch "modding - the game engine we are using is different than the engine used in Jagged Alliance 2. This gives new poss
Jump to new posts English vs German JA2 by eMiKo @ Yesterday at 05:51 AM

Hello, due to the recent 1.13 update and AR only having an unofficial updated version that is rather buggy for me(switching the english ja2.exe out for the german one removes the added cities for me on the map and causes crashes if inventory checked,
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS Item requests Part 2 by MC246 @ Yesterday at 05:39 AM

Hi Smeagol , you added m134 for the robot , but what do you think - SPG-9 to be carried from it as platform and used by second merc ?
Jump to new posts Re: JA:F Steam release first impressions by Grim @ Yesterday at 02:29 AM

FC didn't promise that much about modding in the KS campaign, but many voices pushed them, Shanga first in line, to put an incentive on it. As a result, we have several externalisations, but some problems made them take back externalised assets, the
Jump to new posts Re: JA:F Steam release first impressions by Shanga @ Yesterday at 12:23 AM

Originally Posted By: amoult "Will there be mod support? Support for modding is important for a Jagged Alliance title. Depending on the final budget we will work on opening up for things like a map editor and dialog editor." Map editor i
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: JA2 1.13 Windows 8.1 -- Consistent Freezes by Sevenfm @ Yesterday at 12:12 AM

Another windows 8 magic: (from here, post 13) make a new .reg file with notepad with the following content: Code:Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers] "
Jump to new posts Re: OCTH vs NCTH by VinnieClaymore @ Yesterday at 12:12 AM

It sure would make sense, absolutely. But that's how JA2 was designed. Not sure if any form of non-linear ranges could be used. If you play on big maps with AIMNAS (no idea how to install that, so I can only tell you about it, have no experience myse
Jump to new posts Re: How do you play on strategic level? by VinnieClaymore @ Yesterday at 12:10 AM

I wish I could say the same. What do you love about them? The pictures? Because as far as I can tell, there is as good as no interaction between mercs in game... so it doesn't really make a difference to me whether you play with AIM mercs or 20 IMPs.
v1.13 Bug Reports
same story here, cant fix it ;/ Windowed mode Solution doesn't work on 8.1
Jump to new posts Re: How do you play on strategic level? by Ablomis @ 23/10/2014

Well i understand your approach Vinnie, but i hire AIM guys because i love them If i don't hire them there is no point for me to play the game))) But in the end everyone has his own way)
Jump to new posts Re: OCTH vs NCTH by Ablomis @ 23/10/2014

Guys cmon. I'm not that stupid... Scaled down guns characteristics does not necessary mean 1 tile = 10 meters you know that there are functions that are not linear right? It means that it can be that blank = point blank while 10 tiles = 100 meters e
Originally Posted By: Mauser Well, they better unlock FECKING EVERYTHING for modding, as this was a central promise to the crowdfunding campaign from the very beginning! Actually, the fact that the game isn't completely moddable from the very start
All About Gaming
Graywalkers: Strategy CRPG (Strategic and Tactical Turn-based supernatural post-apocalyptic RPG inspired by old-school Fallout, X-Com, & Jagged Alliance, plus Magic!) Inspired by JA: Lots of characters, management of your team, resources, charac
Jump to new posts Re: OCTH vs NCTH by VinnieClaymore @ 23/10/2014

Yeah, this is a concession they took from tabletop war games like Warhammer or Confrontation. It is a convention there that in terms of movement 1 tile (or 1 inch on the table) is one meter, but in terms of firing guns, 1 tile is 10 meters. The reaso
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Forum Stats
11467 Members
88 Forums
7555 Topics
136806 Posts

Max Online: 345 @ 01/05/2012
Copyright 2000-2013 Bear's Pit