Mods Repo Gear Shop JAGalaxy.com FB Page IRC Channel

Who's Online
2 registered (DepressivesBrot, wolf00), 16 Guests and 22 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Bugs: 2014 Stable 1.13 Release (7435) by Parkan @ Yesterday at 10:38 AM

Stable 7512(7515) bug: If Player attach to helmet Night googles(where they have -10(20)% hit penalty)this hit penalty also apply to merc cth.It must not apply such penalty if merc wear google at helme only when it wearing at face. Checked this with
v1.13 Players (Gameplay Discussions)
Jump to new posts Re: OCTH vs NCTH by silversurfer @ Yesterday at 10:21 AM

Those videos look like a very old game version. The targeting cursor hasn't been that thick for 2? years now. If you want to try NCTH use at least a current version of the game (2014 stable or the current unstable).
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: JA2 1.13 Windows 8.1 -- Consistent Freezes by beginattackrun @ Yesterday at 09:20 AM

Also, my freezes w/ JA2 1.13 tended to occur within 5-20 minutes of starting the game, and they seemed permanent. I think I waited at least 5 minutes in one instance to see if one freeze would go away, though of course, it did not. And like I mention
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS Bug reports by Dyson @ Yesterday at 08:19 AM

Ok, thx.
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS Bug reports by smeagol @ Yesterday at 07:51 AM

Originally Posted By: DysonDragonskin can't be repaired. I am not sure, if it ever was meant to be repairable but I think it was some release ago with C-20. Yupp... Dragonskin can't be repaired. It is set together from a lot of small scales, which
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Bugs: 2014 Stable 1.13 Release (7435) by Boge @ Yesterday at 07:05 AM

Originally Posted By: FlugenteI'm not at the code atm, but have you tried [Ctrl] + [t]? There is also an option in the game preferences menu for realtime-sneaking, try activating that. Neither of these does what I need. They just toggle the optio
v1.13 Projects (Released and In Progress)
Jump to new posts Re: Expanded Feature: Fortifications revisited by VeeDotJA2 @ Yesterday at 05:11 AM

Originally Posted By: DepressivesBrotOriginally Posted By: GrimOne of many applications: Now we can have a full crafting system. With TableData/Items/StructureDeconstruct.xml, we can gather the ressources from the environment. With transforms and mer
Jump to new posts Re: New feature: Mercs need food and water to survive by VeeDotJA2 @ Yesterday at 05:08 AM

Originally Posted By: FlugenteFirst, what Grim said. Secondly, some few items (and I expect there to be more instances of that in the future) are food, but also have other fucntions, like the canteen or alcohol. Filtering out the 'pure' food items ge
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Bugs: 2014 Stable 1.13 Release (7435) by hrvg @ Yesterday at 04:15 AM

Originally Posted By: Flugente@hrvg: I am confused. What is the error? The texts you are referring to are translated in french in stable, so that can't be it. When the enemy surrenders to you, bloodcats do not. That is intentional and not a bug. Whi
Jump to new posts Re: OCTH vs NCTH by ble210 @ Yesterday at 03:30 AM

I'll try to change that and see. I really like the NCTH system and think it is a huge improvement, but due to the AI's inability to handle it properly, I'll switch to the OCTH system until it can. Some examples of how the AI behaves in NCTH system:
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Bugs: 2014 Stable 1.13 Release (7435) by Flugente @ Yesterday at 02:12 AM

@hrvg: I am confused. What is the error? The texts you are referring to are translated in french in stable, so that can't be it. When the enemy surrenders to you, bloodcats do not. That is intentional and not a bug. While this can lead to the cats m
Jump to new posts Re: New Feature: Radio Operator by Flugente @ Yesterday at 02:06 AM

Good find again, keep that up . Fixed in r7523.
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts JA2 1.13 7435 Saving Game/Load Game Issue by BarelyBen @ Yesterday at 01:51 AM

First off I love the patch! Ive been playing the Jagged Alliance Series since the beginning! I just started having a problem with saving and loading and afraid all the work I put into the game is gone When I saved it would say something like "
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: JA2 1.13 Windows 8.1 -- Consistent Freezes by beginattackrun @ Yesterday at 01:50 AM

I'm using Build 7435 (dated 28 Auguest 2014). Per your advice, I installed JA2 without 1.13 and tested it out for about an hour. I didn't encounter any freezes--the gameplay progressed smoothly.
Jump to new posts Re: OCTH vs NCTH by Grim @ Yesterday at 01:08 AM

Alternatively, you can try to change this : NEW_AI_TACTICAL = FALSE (from TRUE to FALSE), in Ja2_Options.INI. This parameter has some interesting improvements, but introduces some strange behaviors. I now play on FALSE and am having a better (pers
Jump to new posts Re: Game translators needed for Stable Release! by Sevenfm @ Yesterday at 12:53 AM

I don't understand. There is "vfs_config.UB.ini" file in russian langfiles. But there is no such option in ja2.ini There are only vfs_config.UBVanilla.ini and vfs_config.UB113.ini in base english 1.13 mod. Is this outdated? Also, there a
Jump to new posts Re: New Feature: Disease by Dyson @ 16/09/2014

Great Idea. Thank you!
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS WF2012 Part 11 by Dyson @ 16/09/2014

Sevenfm thank you for your quick respones. That's an interesting thing.
UC/DL 1.13 & AFS
Also for me no Miranda in cells on D6. Sucks. I run 4.48 version.
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS WF2012 Part 11 by Sevenfm @ 16/09/2014

Dyson Code Snippets thread This feature was supposed mostly for "debug" use (for better understanding of how suppression works and for balancing values) and not for regular playing. Currently there is a better way to see suppression effe
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS Bug reports by Dyson @ 16/09/2014

Dragonskin can't be repaired. I am not sure, if it ever was meant to be repairable but I think it was some release ago with C-20.
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS WF2012 Part 11 by Dyson @ 16/09/2014

Great to see the summer release! Great to see that steadiness! Question: I am playing with 7516 exe. What do the new couloured numbers mean, when someone is hit? Please point me to the right thread, I did not found it. Thank you for the mod, smeago
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: BUGZILLA report all bugs here! by wolf00 @ 16/09/2014

ok i have solved my problem,sorry if i cause any trouble to you ....
v1.13 Bug Reports
ok i got it .... thx flugente
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: BUGZILLA report all bugs here! by Flugente @ 16/09/2014

Originally Posted By: wolf00unstable sci 7516/2145,game dont read data from options.ini[i set my own amount money on start] .... Hey, no running away! To quote from this very another thread: Originally Posted By: Flugente Originally Posted By: ramz
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Forum Stats
11400 Members
88 Forums
7467 Topics
135595 Posts

Max Online: 345 @ 01/05/2012
Copyright 2000-2013 Bear's Pit