Mods Repo Gear Shop JAGalaxy.com FB Page IRC Channel

Who's Online
2 registered (Shadow21, 1 invisible), 13 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS Bug reports by walber23 @ Yesterday at 11:47 AM

Hi Sméagol....that bug with Hamous? I went back to that spot a few "days" later and he was there so it seems it was a momentary glitch. regards, will
v1.13 Projects (Released and In Progress)
Jump to new posts Re: New feature: dynamic dialogue by walber23 @ Yesterday at 11:46 AM

Originally Posted By: DepressivesBrotYeah, I get the strong impression you are confusing the ini editor application with the ini files which will default to opening with notepad since they are plaintext files with a different extension (which you pro
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: BUGZILLA report all bugs here! by Tais @ Yesterday at 10:25 AM

lol, coders who find bugs.. always funny...
Jump to new posts Re: New feature: dynamic dialogue by DepressivesBrot @ Yesterday at 09:51 AM

Yeah, I get the strong impression you are confusing the ini editor application with the ini files which will default to opening with notepad since they are plaintext files with a different extension (which you probably hide anyway).
Jump to new posts Re: New feature: dynamic dialogue by Meitsi @ Yesterday at 09:28 AM

Some miscommunication going on? Ja2.ini in the main folder and ja2options.ini in data-1.13 folder are two different ini files. Perhaps one of those notepad files is the ja2options.ini you're looking for?
All About Gaming
Jump to new posts Re: Games with lots of weapon customization... by BandungBear @ Yesterday at 08:51 AM

Ah, I've tried 7.62 many moons ago (my copy should still be here somewhere), but I've never heard about mods for this game. Thanks!
JA2 Crashes, Bugs and Fixes
Originally Posted By: Geotrismegistos Download this version of the software(Because at this date there are newer versions that didnt work for me): http://ftp.cc.uoc.gr/mirrors/nongnu.org//wined3d/1.1.37/wined3d.exe Then use the 3 files from the fol
v1.13 Players (Gameplay Discussions)
Jump to new posts Wrong ammo in JA2Vanilla 1.13 by Tyco @ Yesterday at 08:14 AM

I'm playing Vanilla JA2 with the latest build (7435) of version 1.13 (running vfs_config.JA2Vanilla.ini from the INI Editor) on a fresh JA2 installation from GOG.com, and the ammo isn't acting right. Unloading guns gives me a different ammo type wit
Jump to new posts Re: New feature: dynamic dialogue by walber23 @ Yesterday at 05:26 AM

Originally Posted By: FlugenteEh. Did you perhaps apply the sci on the wrong folder? hmmm, well I thought I did....I installed JA2 calling that folder JA2 1.13 and then extracted the SCI into that. I have all the data folders but those only contai
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: BUGZILLA report all bugs here! by Flugente @ Yesterday at 02:44 AM

Fresh install of current GameDir r2132 and compiled and exe r7458 in a clean installation. There is an odd glitch in the merc inventory in strategic. Basically, the second hand slot is still visible even if you carry a two-hand item, the item in you
UC/DL 1.13 & AFS
hey wil what are the chances of AFS and the new 1.13 just being merged?
Once again, a very nice feature, implemented with great balance. Thanks Flugente!
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Bugs: 2014 Stable 1.13 Release (7435) by Headhunter @ 30/08/2014

I'm experiencing some freezing. Windows 8.1, 7435, no mods, copied the files from the compatibility folder and followed the other instructions tbere. save + ini I play Iron Man so I can't provide a save from just before, but attack the Drassen
v1.13 Bug Reports
Hi, I installed: JA2 + "Current official Release Version: Build: 7435, 28 August 2014" (French version)... Jagged Alliance 2 Gold + "Current official Release Version: Build: 7435, 28 August 2014" (English version) I have this pro
Flug did it again! Nice work dude. Love the feature.
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 Stable 1.13 Release (7435) by DepressivesBrot @ 30/08/2014

It would of course be possible to 'fix' this the same way smeag and wil managed to allow fortifications in all sectors. We'd just have to find someone who wants to do a large amount of fairly menial work.
All About Gaming
Jump to new posts Re: Games with lots of weapon customization... by DepressivesBrot @ 30/08/2014

7.62 with Blue Sun Mod. Squad level tactics, RTwP, rivals 1.13 in weapon choices and customization.
There's a nice trade off between time/money, so I don't see it as unbalancing the game in anyway. Just a few thoughts: Would it be foreseeable to add random events that could delay (weather/engine problems etc... or even have the chance that the pl
New Feature: PMC In the increasingly grim darkness of the presence, there is more and more war. And that means business. Business which private military companies are a part of. And since there is money to be made in Arulco as well, they want to b
All About Gaming
Jump to new posts Games with lots of weapon customization... by BandungBear @ 30/08/2014

Can anybody recommend me any good PC games featuring a lot of weapon customization? Or at least lots of weapon choices... Well, besides JA, that is... And preferably with a modern real-world setting (so, no sci-fi/futuristic titles) and offline/si
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 Stable 1.13 Release (7435) by Flugente @ 30/08/2014

Hi Diomedes, welcome to the pit! There is nothing to 'fix' there - it was clear from beginning coding that this would only work in some sectors. It still functions the way it was presented, with sandbags and concertina wire only workin sectors, yes.
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 Stable 1.13 Release (7435) by Diomedes @ 30/08/2014

Has the fortification mod been fixed to work in any sector or is it still limited to those with ones already present?
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Bugs: 2014 Stable 1.13 Release (7435) by Wigen_25PL @ 30/08/2014

A code will work if I use Ctrl + "G", "A", "B", "B", "Y"? Yes
v1.13 Bug Reports
Originally Posted By: Wigen_25PLI understand. So I can play normally? I do not know, but I think that this might happen when I'm doing a combination of keys to play the codes <-- for fun of course);) I think you entered the cheat mode (GABBY) a
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Bugs: 2014 Stable 1.13 Release (7435) by Wigen_25PL @ 30/08/2014

I understand. So I can play normally? I do not know, but I think that this might happen when I'm doing a combination of keys to play the codes <-- for fun of course);)
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Forum Stats
11371 Members
88 Forums
7425 Topics
135058 Posts

Max Online: 345 @ 01/05/2012
Copyright 2000-2013 Bear's Pit