Mods Repo Gear Shop JAGalaxy.com FB Page IRC Channel

Who's Online
3 registered (Ryan_Prime, Headhunter, Strohmann), 20 Guests and 35 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
All About Gaming
Jump to new posts Re: Seeking STI Help for Wizardry 8 by Ryan_Prime @ 4 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: FlugenteNo idea at all, never played it - but what is stopping you from editing those other pictures? Different file format? Yeah, well they're all .sti files, but for some reason the "large" and "small" file
v1.13 Projects (Released and In Progress)
Jump to new posts Re: New Feature: Disease by Grim @ Today at 03:05 AM

I've been playing with spies (Elroy & IMP) in the latest build, and woah! Taking the clothes of the dead isn't really healthy! As soon as i do it (use knife on a corpse and Take Clothes), my character contracts several diseases. Those arulcans ar
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Movie of the day. by Slax @ Today at 01:38 AM

The Divide (2011) Military exoskeletons. Well, close enough.
@Off_Topic: Thank you As of r7483, the PMC militia arrival time is slightly randomized - the ETA is just an ETA now, up to 2 hours deviation is possible. I've always been under the impression that a significant part of the queen's elite consisted of
v1.13 Modders (Development Discussions)
Jump to new posts Acces to TBS Game Forum by CptPeter @ Today at 12:08 AM

Hi, I need help, I can't access TBS Game Forum http://tbsgame.net/bbs/ (the verify code is killing me ... translator to !) Does anybody have acount or basic chinise understanding to beat verify code ?
v1.13 Players (Gameplay Discussions)
Jump to new posts Re: OCTH vs NCTH by silversurfer @ Yesterday at 11:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Sevenfmsilversurfer You are right, it's checked in AICalcChanceToHitGun as you described. But what I cannot understand is why the mercs often say "can't hit" when trying to shoot at distant target with pistol/rifle wh
Jump to new posts Re: Absurdly small code changes by Flugente @ Yesterday at 11:18 PM

Apparently light sources never decay in turnbased combat, unlike smoke effects. This makes them an even bigger pita then they should be, as in nighttime battles, any region hit by a light source is effectively a death zone for the duration of combat.
All About Gaming
Jump to new posts Re: Seeking STI Help for Wizardry 8 by Flugente @ Yesterday at 10:31 PM

No idea at all, never played it - but what is stopping you from editing those other pictures? Different file format?
All About Gaming
Jump to new posts Seeking STI Help for Wizardry 8 by Ryan_Prime @ Yesterday at 10:17 PM

Hi! I figured you guys would be the best resource for help with editing STI files. I use STI-Edit to make animated portraits for Wizardry 8. The "medium" sized portraits work perfectly in STI-Edit. What I am trying to figure out is how
#JAFDEV General
Jump to new posts Re: JAF Character System by Ryan_Prime @ Yesterday at 10:07 PM

I don't like the idea in Shanga's OP about "stats" being a point buy choice on level up. In JA2 (and JA, and JADG), all stats and skills improved only through use. This is what I like. I also enjoyed that in JA and JADG at least, differe
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 Stable 1.13 Release (7435) by Schneider8 @ Yesterday at 10:06 PM

Deppresive Brot: I see that you like drop all items like me, its so frustrating if u fight MG nest and expect to get MG after winning and all you get is flak vest and chewing gum. I am curious: what mod combination on what settings do you play with?
#JAFDEV General
Jump to new posts Re: Community Wishlist for JA:F by Grim @ Yesterday at 09:54 PM

I'd rather too, but if they really are running out of cash, they may put JAF on the market to get immediate cash. Of course, if they sell a half backed product, customers won't follow on the mid and long term... Let's see what their final choice is.
All About Gaming
Jump to new posts Re: Games with lots of weapon customization... by Kyosuke @ Yesterday at 09:45 PM

Blue Sun Mod is pretty much a must have mod for 7.62 I must say.
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 Stable 1.13 Release (7435) by Boge @ Yesterday at 09:42 PM

The strafing with my gun up is amazing. It's such a needed feature for this game.
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Bugs: 2014 Stable 1.13 Release (7435) by Boge @ Yesterday at 09:41 PM

Originally Posted By: HeadhunterHow far away are you when you're trying to see the enemys equipment? Within shooting distance, 20-30 gun range I'd say.
Jump to new posts Re: OCTH vs NCTH by Pyro @ Yesterday at 08:45 PM

Thanks for the answers. But it's still quite silly, in octh they will usually try to advance or at least do something, instead of just derping back and forth 1-3 tiles waiting to be shot. They did seem a bit more effective and advance more when I twe
Jump to new posts Re: OCTH vs NCTH by Sevenfm @ Yesterday at 08:24 PM

silversurfer You are right, it's checked in AICalcChanceToHitGun as you described. But what I cannot understand is why the mercs often say "can't hit" when trying to shoot at distant target with pistol/rifle when they actually CAN, the cth
#JAFDEV General
Jump to new posts Re: Community Wishlist for JA:F by Shanga @ Yesterday at 08:16 PM

The amount of changes they have implemented between each beta release was massive. Can't exactly say when the game will be in a finished state, all I hope they don't run out of money until they get there. I'd rather have them take a break and releas
#JAFDEV General
Jump to new posts Re: Community Wishlist for JA:F by Wigen_25PL @ Yesterday at 07:58 PM

Jagged Alliance: Flashback has a chance to premiere later this year, despite so many mistakes? What do you think. In my opinion, a more realistic date is 2015.
Jump to new posts Re: OCTH vs NCTH by silversurfer @ Yesterday at 07:33 PM

Originally Posted By: SevenfmPyro The problem is not only with CTH I think, but with the hard-to-find bug that makes enemy think that he has no CTH at all. You can see it when you are aiming beyond the weapon's range and your merc says "can't h
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 Stable 1.13 Release (7435) by Cyborg @ Yesterday at 07:32 PM

Just wanted to thank everybody for their awesome work!!!!
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 Stable 1.13 Release (7435) by DepressivesBrot @ Yesterday at 04:55 PM

That depends a lot on gun progression speed. On slow(est) I can kill elites by the platoon and maybe get one actually good gun.
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Bugs: 2014 Stable 1.13 Release (7435) by Headhunter @ Yesterday at 04:42 PM

Insert opens the minimap, allowing you to see the general area of the last enemy. How far away are you when you're trying to see the enemys equipment? Ctrl + Alt + G
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 Stable 1.13 Release (7435) by Sevenfm @ Yesterday at 03:48 PM

But you agree that with drop all you will quickly get all weapons and armour that normally you have to search for or buy later in the game? Kill one squad of elites and you'll have enough of weapons and ammo for a half of the campaign. This is what t
Jump to new posts Re: 1.13 Stock Data Overhaul by BulletSix @ Yesterday at 03:46 PM

hiya i am having a problem wit the xml-editor and the data-sdo-folder: Code: Column 'id' is constrained to be unique. Value '1048576' is already present pops up right after starting (in case the DATA-SDo is the only one present in the ini) whil
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Forum Stats
11377 Members
88 Forums
7429 Topics
135112 Posts

Max Online: 345 @ 01/05/2012
Copyright 2000-2013 Bear's Pit