Mods Repo Gear Shop JAGalaxy.com FB Page IRC Channel

Who's Online
5 registered (Slax, Wings96, Neitronus, toma777, 1 invisible), 29 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
v1.13 Modders (Development Discussions)
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone playing IOV mod? Merc stating gear disappear by SpecialForcesODA @ 44 minutes 55 seconds ago

Thanks. It works well with the 7z file you uploaded. It seems like you uploded on dropbox with your own hand. I'm really appreciated for your great care.
v1.13 Projects (Released and In Progress)
First off, thanks for awesome additions. Thought about making my cash with prisoners, but discovered this: Also, pepper spray works wonders against terrorists, hicks and the like, as they seem to not react until losing a hit point (sometimes they
v1.13 Bug Reports
It's already a big help that you spotted these bugs and also the location in the code where they did their evil work. Searching the code always takes me lots of time. With "hackfixes" I tend to take a closer look to try and find a "p
#JAFDEV Modders Corner
Jump to new posts MODDING GUIDE: Body Colors by Shanga @ Today at 01:46 PM

From Christian@FC Quote: The colors are based of a tint mask texture. You might've seen some of them already in our data files. It's the .tga textures made out of shapes of red, blue, green and black. Instead of reading the list as: UpperBodyColor1
#JAFDEV General
Jump to new posts Re: FEEDBACK - Community Rollout Plan for JA:F by Shanga @ Today at 01:13 PM

Chris, there's an option in My Stuff (your profile page). Request it there and I will approve it. For now I think you, as a native German, could help a lot of you would proofread the German translations and correct what sounds weird (and mail the co
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS Art Gallery by smeagol @ Today at 12:36 PM

And for completeness sake... QSW-06: According to wiki-sources, the QSZ-92 has a complicated rotating barrel system which doesn't like suppressors... Thus there was need for a suppressable model.
#JAFDEV General
Jump to new posts Re: FEEDBACK - Community Rollout Plan for JA:F by Wolverin @ Today at 12:06 PM

Chris K from the JAF Forums here. It would be great if it was possible to change my name here to it as well. I can't do all that much (that's helpful :D), but I would love to help in any way possible. That's where I hope I might be able to help: - I
v1.13 Bug Reports
Originally Posted By: silversurferSo I was able to look at your fix for pocket popups today. I decided to not implement it and instead fix function "pocketTypeInSlot" in "Interface Items.cpp". It didn't return the correct pocket
#JAFDEV Modders Corner
Jump to new posts Re: MOD PROJECT: JA2 Enemy Colors by Shanga @ Today at 02:08 AM

And of course, as most nice things, a real "life" test nulls pretty much all my efforts: Notice the redshirt? that spot? under armor, from side?
#JAFDEV General
Jump to new posts Re: list of biggest concerns/problems ? by Mauser @ Today at 12:43 AM

Quote:why not listing here the biggest problems we are finding in the actual game? Oh boy, this is gonna be a looooong list! Actually, it's gonna be 2 long lists at least: 1. Problems with the current state of the game and its implemented features
JA 2/1 Metavira
Jump to new posts Re: JA2/1 Metavira: Bugs and Problems by Arulcish_Lion @ Today at 12:16 AM

@Hawkeye Received your save, but haven't seen yet. I'm sorry. I'm getting old and silly. As a result I've forgotten to ask you the main question. Do you remember, that in this modification like JA1 you are not able to hire cool mercs from the beginn
#JAFDEV General
Jump to new posts Re: list of biggest concerns/problems ? by Sooner @ Yesterday at 11:37 PM

You would think that a transparent or semi-transparent texture could be used in place of the actual leaves, that would basically correct the issue of the leaves blocking so much of the view, although it would do nothing about the poly count of so man
#JAFDEV Modders Corner
Jump to new posts Re: MOD PROJECT: JA2 Enemy Colors by Sooner @ Yesterday at 11:29 PM

Actually, this is 1988, can we get one of them to look like Tubbs and the other to look like Crockett? Sorry, couldn't resist
#JAFDEV Modders Corner
Jump to new posts Re: MOD PROJECT: JA2 Enemy Colors by Gambigobilla @ Yesterday at 11:05 PM

let them have a sleeve in one arm, so half tank-top half t-shirt
#JAFDEV Modders Corner
Jump to new posts Re: MOD PROJECT: JA2 Enemy Colors by Slax @ Yesterday at 10:23 PM

Both shirts, yeah. Originally Posted By: SoonerThe original was more of a sleeveless shirt Could Frankenstein together something like this with both shirts and some Photoshop magic.
#JAFDEV Modders Corner
Jump to new posts Re: MOD PROJECT: JA2 Enemy Colors by Sooner @ Yesterday at 09:50 PM

If we can only have one, I vote for the tank tops. This is a tropical nation, and its F'ing hot, what person in their right mind would wear anything but a tank top The original was more of a sleeveless shirt than a tank top but you are right, the
#JAFDEV Modders Corner
Jump to new posts Re: MOD PROJECT: JA2 Enemy Colors by Shanga @ Yesterday at 09:08 PM

Both what? Shirt style? I can let them randomized as they are and just change the colors...But true hardcore copy is with tank tops
#JAFDEV Modders Corner
Jump to new posts Re: MOD PROJECT: JA2 Enemy Colors by Slax @ Yesterday at 09:05 PM

Not possible?
#JAFDEV Modders Corner
Jump to new posts MOD PROJECT: JA2 Enemy Colors by Shanga @ Yesterday at 08:42 PM

A picture tells a thousand words. You can pretty much guess what this mod is about. Can't decide whether to go for tank tops or tshirts. And whether to keep some of the JAF style (short pants for yellows... maybe matrix style overcoat for elites)
#JAFDEV Tactical Layer
Each asset has its own HP, armor and LoS setting. So why shouldn't be material penetration in the game?
#JAFDEV Tactical Layer
That's interesting, Shanga. I didn't know material penetration was handled by the game, and that muzzle velocity handled it. Very nice. We really need to have a free aim to play with it *malicious laugh*.
#JAFDEV General
Jump to new posts Re: list of biggest concerns/problems ? by Grim @ Yesterday at 08:13 PM

Palm trees problem has been discussed with Thomas@FC in da big Twitch with Shanga. It's on their todo list i guess, Shanga asked for an option in the menu to toggle treetops on/off, let's hope they change it. If you really can'ts stand having your vi
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: BUGZILLA report all bugs here! by Flugente @ Yesterday at 08:12 PM

Oops
#JAFDEV General
Jump to new posts Re: list of biggest concerns/problems ? by Shanga @ Yesterday at 07:02 PM

Well, there are two different sets of problems (even 3). First there are the Unity4 problems, with optimization and support for external files. That causes a lot of lag in the sectors atm. And forced FC to repack assets such as sound files back into
#JAFDEV General
Jump to new posts Re: FEEDBACK - Community Rollout Plan for JA:F by Shanga @ Yesterday at 06:35 PM

@TWJunky - we'll need someone with UnityPro for some advanced tasks (like making custom assets) so that's great news. @JaaN - I think Unreal went cheap only recently (last year?). Anyway, engine is only the first tiny step for a game. The you need a
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Forum Stats
11478 Members
88 Forums
7580 Topics
137091 Posts

Max Online: 345 @ 01/05/2012
Copyright 2000-2013 Bear's Pit