Mods Repo Gear Shop JAGalaxy.com FB Page IRC Channel

Who's Online
2 registered (DepressivesBrot, 1 invisible), 19 Guests and 18 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
v1.13 Projects (Released and In Progress)
Jump to new posts Re: 1.13 Stock Data Overhaul by Svante @ 41 minutes 25 seconds ago

I don't know is this is the best place to post but.. First problem: I dont get the option to reinforce with mobile militia if Im attacking an area and the militia is in the same area as me. It works in the cities with normal milita Second problem:
v1.13 Players (Gameplay Discussions)
Jump to new posts Re: Requesting Clarification: NCTH for Dummies by VinnieClaymore @ Today at 10:19 AM

It confuses me a little as well... I just started a new game and it seems that I can't hit a head from 5 tiles away with my MP5/10mm despite MRK 85... but then again, 5 tiles is 50 metres...
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: How much damage do you deal? by Dyson @ Today at 02:12 AM

17 shots with this: made this: Actually, I tried several times to capture the highest damage on screen. One time it was over 2000 Nice weapon against unarmored enemies. Light and small.
Jump to new posts Re: Requesting Clarification: NCTH for Dummies by Sooner @ Today at 12:18 AM

Ok that should get me started and I really like the fact that there are rounds being popped off everywhere and it makes the combat seem a lot more like combat, and a lot less like turn based mass murder. I will swap out the scopes and give it anot
Jump to new posts Re: Requesting Clarification: NCTH for Dummies by silversurfer @ Today at 12:06 AM

There have been many changes to the NCTH cursor. Basically the information that is displayed remains: inner circle = area where the bullet will go upper left:magnification factor with color indicatorscope mode (hip, iron sights, scope, reflex sight
JA2 Full Mods & Sequels
Jump to new posts Re: Essence XWnd Shell by StaticZ @ Yesterday at 11:11 PM

@RoWa21: yes, with stretching it will downscale upscaled image. But as for now GDI blitter gave very bad result for downscale. As for XBR i'm not it's author and don't made it's implementation myself so i don't know much about it's theory maybe there
Jump to new posts Requesting Clarification: NCTH for Dummies by Sooner @ Yesterday at 10:51 PM

I have to admit, its been a long while since I touched 1.13, but with the new stable release I decided to give it another go and experience for myself some of the major changes in the past couple of years. I can wrap my head around just about everyt
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS Art Gallery by smeagol @ Yesterday at 10:42 PM

RAS versions of most HK assault rifles are now in (need to check the attachments possible and double check the merges, but the basic items are functional now):
JA2 Arulco Revisited
Jump to new posts Re: Arulco Revisited with Stable Revision 7435 by VinnieClaymore @ Yesterday at 10:40 PM

Thank you. Sorry for the stupid question, I didn't realise that the feature is tied to that particular release.
JA2 Full Mods & Sequels
Jump to new posts Re: Essence XWnd Shell by RoWa21 @ Yesterday at 10:34 PM

@StaticZ: is it possible to use the XBR filter without upscaling the resolution?
JA2 Full Mods & Sequels
Jump to new posts Re: Essence XWnd Shell by StaticZ @ Yesterday at 10:29 PM

Originally Posted By: RoWa21I really like the XBR filters, but they are unplayable on my laptop. The CPU load is about 99% and the framerate is between 5 and 10 frames (game screen resolution 640x480 upscaled to 1280x960). It seems you need a high en
JA2 Full Mods & Sequels
Jump to new posts Re: Essence XWnd Shell by RoWa21 @ Yesterday at 10:03 PM

I really like the XBR filters, but they are unplayable on my laptop. The CPU load is about 99% and the framerate is between 5 and 10 frames (game screen resolution 640x480 upscaled to 1280x960). It seems you need a high end pc to get the game playabl
JA2 Arulco Revisited
Jump to new posts Re: Arulco Revisited with Stable Revision 7435 by Strohmann @ Yesterday at 09:53 PM

Originally Posted By: VinnieClaymoreWhy should i bother reading the thread i'm posting in? Originally Posted By: Flugente presenting the featureNew Feature: IMP gear selection [...] No, this will not go in the 2014 stable release coldfix or whatever
JA2 Full Mods & Sequels
Jump to new posts Re: Essence XWnd Shell by Kirill @ Yesterday at 09:46 PM

I use g-chrome for PDF & all now is ok with font ... thanks .. but better make some easy-loader - chose EXE & run ja2 with scaler ... :)) for non-professional users .. :))
JA2 Full Mods & Sequels
Jump to new posts Re: Essence XWnd Shell by RoWa21 @ Yesterday at 09:41 PM

How to inprove performance for rendering: Originally Posted By: StaticZ - Perfomance dependes first of all on game resolution and applying filters. So try to change them, you can disbale upscalers at all if you choose None filter. See redme for perf
JA2 Arulco Revisited
Jump to new posts Re: Arulco Revisited with Stable Revision 7435 by VinnieClaymore @ Yesterday at 09:17 PM

Is it possible to add the IMP equipment selection to this?
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Need help with some sort of freeze by Wario @ Yesterday at 08:36 PM

I also have trouble with a freeze. When the enemy gets an interrupt the game freezes immediately and when I end my end my turn it freezes on the second enemy I think. It is the second time I tried to retake that sector, the first time I also exper
All About Gaming
Jump to new posts Cold Contract - Demo available by KerFerius @ Yesterday at 07:45 PM

Hi everyone, With additional work on Cold Contract (our turn-based tactic game), we have managed to build a demonstration version of our combat module. You lead a squad of six mercenaries against a team of regular enemies (their strength is averag
JA2 Full Mods & Sequels
Jump to new posts Re: Essence XWnd Shell by StaticZ @ Yesterday at 06:31 PM

Spoiler Content
JA2 Full Mods & Sequels
Jump to new posts Re: Essence XWnd Shell by Kirill @ Yesterday at 05:57 PM

may be use tahoma or arial ?
JA2 Full Mods & Sequels
Jump to new posts Re: Essence XWnd Shell by Kirill @ Yesterday at 05:44 PM

http://download.uoquint.ru/ja2/filters/JA2_2xLQ.png vs HQ - can't see difference, BUT smoothing of angles is worse than in XBR ... http://download.uoquint.ru/ja2/filters/JA2_2xXBRb.png === but .. for font ...(text) optimal use hq\lq .. but onl
v1.13 Feature Requests
Jump to new posts Re: New feature: XBR-filter(scaler) for ja2 1.13 by Kirill @ Yesterday at 05:37 PM

ok !
JA2 Full Mods & Sequels
Jump to new posts Re: Essence XWnd Shell by Kirill @ Yesterday at 05:33 PM

http://download.uoquint.ru/ja2/filters/JA2_2xXBRb.png optimal ... FOX - on the head reading better than other var. (XBRb)
v1.13 Combat/Weapon Academy
Jump to new posts Re: Grenades (Mk2 Grenades, Mini Grenades) are useless? by DepressivesBrot @ Yesterday at 02:16 PM

All the normal HE grenades we have are frags.
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 Stable 1.13 Release (7435) by CVB @ Yesterday at 01:55 PM

Just wanted to express my admiration and gratitude for all these great features added in 1.13. I had been playing JA2 from 1999-2005 for literally hundreds of hours (and compiled a long wish-list of features I would have liked to see), before a comb
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Forum Stats
11422 Members
88 Forums
7492 Topics
136043 Posts

Max Online: 345 @ 01/05/2012
Copyright 2000-2013 Bear's Pit