BP Mods Showcase BP Gear Shop JAGalaxy.com BP Facebook Page Bear's Pit IRC

Who's Online
2 registered (Gorro der Grüne, Chaos), 21 Guests and 32 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: XML Editor Bug Reports by DocSchuh @ 23 minutes 3 seconds ago

I have the same problem with both version (English and German) from the first post of this thread - 2014 Stable Unofficial Release Candidate 20140727! 2014 Stabel Unofficial Release Candidate 2014 Code:****************************** 30.
All About Gaming
Jump to new posts Re: War Cabinet New War Strategy Game by MarutiaOrtia @ 53 minutes 23 seconds ago

Another screenshot of BTR-60PB side view Share your comments.
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: XML Editor Bug Reports by Kovacs @ Today at 04:08 PM

Hi @all, have a problem with a not starting xml editor: version: 0.103 error: input string was not in a correct format. while loading xml files: GunChoices_Enemy_Admin.xml This xml is not altered and from the latest svn download. The folder XmlWorki
v1.13 Modders (Development Discussions)
Originally Posted By: JMichOriginally Posted By: DanireyIs it possible to use it royalty free? If not, where can i ask for more info? Thanks a lot! The editor is part of the Original War game, which as I recall is currently only available on steam. T
v1.13 Solutions,Tips & Spoilers
Jump to new posts Re: Spring Cleaning by smeagol @ Today at 10:39 AM

It is possible that the merge doesn't exist. But adding that with the xml editor is rather easy. You choose standard merge, add "gun cleaning kit" as items 1 and 2 and choose "combine" for the skill check. Not sure if "combi
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS WF2012 Part 11 by smeagol @ Today at 10:33 AM

Yes.
Originally Posted By: DanireyIs it possible to use it royalty free? If not, where can i ask for more info? Thanks a lot! The editor is part of the Original War game, which as I recall is currently only available on steam. The game is published by Boh
Jump to new posts Re: Spring Cleaning by Gorro der Grüne @ Today at 08:51 AM

they merge either by hitting the stack/merging button (strategic sector inventory) or by taking a stack and klicking it onto annother while pressing [control] (here "stack" ranges from 1 to 48) they don't merge the Molotov way
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS WF2012 Part 11 by buuface @ Today at 07:22 AM

Are you doing all the mapping on your own at the moment?
Jump to new posts Re: Spring Cleaning by Cribbie @ Today at 04:48 AM

When I wrote refillable. I meant merging them. Taking two that are at 50% and merging them together to make one at 100%. Like the camo kits and medical bags and first aid kits. And the tool boxes. The cleaning kits do not merge.
Jump to new posts Re: Spring Cleaning by Cribbie @ Today at 04:36 AM

No they don't Loot.
Jagged Alliance 2 & Unfinished Business
Jump to new posts Re: Chance to hit (CTH) seems predetermined as opposed to random by DepressivesBrot @ Yesterday at 11:37 PM

The game doesn't store all possible actions for all mercs, that would be too much effort. Instead it uses a pre-filled random table rather than generating numbers on demand. This allows you to replay a situation and get the same results, however: As
Jagged Alliance 2 & Unfinished Business
I'm playing vanilla JA2 for the first time and one thing I've noticed is that if you ever want time to pass in the real world insanely fast, just sit down and play some JA2. I start at some particular time and then what seems to be about an hour lat
Jump to new posts Re: Spring Cleaning by Gorro der Grüne @ Yesterday at 11:03 PM

You may merge them (as the camo kits)
Jump to new posts Spring Cleaning by Cribbie @ Yesterday at 11:00 PM

Is it possible to make gun cleaning kits "refillable", like the camo kits are? I'm hardly an .xml pro so bear that in mind.
Jump to new posts Re: *Random generated Portraits* Updated Generator by Danirey @ Yesterday at 06:29 PM

Hi there! I'm sorry, i didn't realize but i posted the same in the "tutorial post". I'm making my own jagged alliance 2 style game in 3d with Unity3d. You can see how is it going Unity forum here. I'll begin with the ui soon and i've
Jump to new posts Re: *Random generated Portraits* TUTORIAL by Danirey @ Yesterday at 05:52 PM

Hi there! I'm making my own jagged alliance 2 style game in 3d with Unity3d. You can see how is it going Unity forum here. I'll begin with the ui soon and i've found this application googling. It would be great to use it to create the premade so
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS WF2012 Part 11 by smeagol @ Yesterday at 10:13 AM

The border maps might get additional quests (don't know if you discovered the secret mountain base yet ). I do plan on adding another border checkpoint on the east border as well... but those are still quite far away in my current mapping. I began w
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS WF2012 Part 11 by buuface @ Yesterday at 07:35 AM

Hi Smeagol. Really enjoying your mod. Will find it difficult now to go back to playing normal maps! I have a couple of a questions. I just discovered the very heavily garrisoned boarder bases near Drassen and was wondering will they serve a partic
v1.13 Modding, Customising, Editing
Jump to new posts Re: Where is the Character Trait value? by Drahadis @ Yesterday at 05:43 AM

Even better would be a new trait that's a more violent hybrid of aggressive and malicious, when you want to create a character that really enjoys fighting and killing. Something that could work with more than just burst/auto fire or close quarters, l
Jump to new posts Re: Where is the Character Trait value? by anv @ Yesterday at 02:45 AM

Yeah, I'll just drop it here: I left it in favour of other ventures at the moment though, so that's not gonna be completed soon. Still, it's multiple disabilities not personalities. Wouldn't split personality be a disability itself?
Jagged Alliance 1 & Deadly Games
Jump to new posts Re: JA: DG Scenario Editor need help by musiciangamer @ Yesterday at 01:19 AM

This is an old thread, but I couldn't help but respond. I like this game a lot and I recently purchased the manual off of Ebay. I scanned in every page and have it in PDF format. Some pages came out a little blurry, but are legible. PM me if you'
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: BUGZILLA report all bugs here! by Flugente @ Yesterday at 12:00 AM

Originally Posted By: ParkanOriginally Posted By: Parkan7337 version of exe.There is a glithc appearing when mercs talks.After finish his\her speech the portret and text file don't remove and only after clickng on text it removing.I see this bug firs
Jump to new posts Re: Where is the Character Trait value? by Drahadis @ 28/07/2014

I guess I'm going to request that then, as long as it doesn't cause any problems that can't easily be fixed. (I'm not sure what you just said lol)
Jump to new posts Re: Where is the Character Trait value? by Flugente @ 28/07/2014

If you want multiple personalities/disabilities, you have to code that, because currently it isn't possible For disabilities, you'd have to turn INT8 bDisability; of MERCPROFILESTRUCT into a flagmask. Can be done easily, however you'll have to repa
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Forum Stats
11337 Members
87 Forums
7382 Topics
134433 Posts

Max Online: 345 @ 01/05/2012
Copyright 2000-2013 Bear's Pit