Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all our members!

Mods Repo Gear Shop JAGalaxy.com FB Page IRC Channel

Who's Online
1 registered (hbnix), 26 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Jagged Alliance: Flashback (General)
Jump to new posts Re: GASK3T's thoughts on JAF by Mauser @ Today at 02:09 AM

Originally Posted By: ShangaThey're aren't selling it. They're just delivering people whatever they bought. As for free gifts - we got the $475k tier free with 1.1.1 - that was pretty neat of them. Ok, if you put it that way, forget my previous ra
All About Gaming
Jump to new posts Re: Wasteland 2 - any tips? by Mauser @ Today at 01:39 AM

Well Shanga, i assume you play with the newest patch? Anyways, first of all, you will not be able to sufficiently train all your 4 core guys in all relevant abilities without cheating. Rather you will have to choose one combat specialization and 2
Jump to new posts Re: GASK3T's thoughts on JAF by Shanga @ Today at 12:39 AM

I tested the new DLC with a one-time key. No idea if they're in yet for good or if they sent out the codes. They are actually new body-types for your male/female IMP mercs. Kinda cool looking ones.
Jump to new posts Re: GASK3T's thoughts on JAF by GASK3T @ Yesterday at 08:54 PM

well I cant remember what I bought. I know I preordered it. but regardless I would love to be able to DL everything that is available to the game and I don't see any DLC content to buy or DL. are the new skins for the IMP program ? or is it new clot
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS Item requests Part 2 by wolf00 @ Yesterday at 07:51 PM

http://www.czub.cz/en/catalog/79-pistols-cz/PS/CZ_2075_RAMI.aspx small but can be deadly ...
All About Gaming
Jump to new posts Re: Wasteland 2 - any tips? by lockie @ Yesterday at 07:39 PM

Sounds like you've forgotten first run throughs of JA2 .. hehe , yeah , get a science expert ( Ag centre ) and load up on lock/safecrack/repair skills on your various team members , the rest will come as you level up , I found all the skills usefull
v1.13 Modders (Development Discussions)
Jump to new posts Re: Data extraction xml => xls 7435 + 7609 by ATigersClaw @ Yesterday at 06:57 PM

I tried this and all it copies is a black dot. Am I doing anything wrong? I neither get a picture nor any data extracted.
All About Gaming
Jump to new posts Re: Wasteland 2 - any tips? by Claudius33 @ Yesterday at 06:27 PM

I have played about 20% to 25% of the game. Can't really cope with family life, professional life, finishing my last NWN2 mod, JAF, DS and W2 :-) How can you be so productive by the way? JAF mods, scenario ideas ... Basically I think you need to di
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS Item requests Part 2 by jarodchen @ Yesterday at 04:24 PM

shotgun underbarrel or stand-alone Crye precision SIX12 stand-alone underbarrel
v1.13 Projects (Released and In Progress)
Jump to new posts Re: Drivable Vehicles by crackwise @ Yesterday at 04:06 PM

I am playing with "Army uses tanks in attacks" turned on. I really liked it a lot that the army made a combined attack with *several* tanks and over 40 soldiers to my guys at Grumm. It is a great feature and makes the game much more fun. (O
v1.13 Solutions,Tips & Spoilers
Jump to new posts Re: Recruitable NPCs (RPCs) 7435 + 7609 by ATigersClaw @ Yesterday at 03:06 PM

Thanks for the list, exactly what I was looking for. Originally Posted By: CVBYou may want to wait a couple of hours, I will publish a new merc spreadsheet extracted from MercProfiles.xml and some addtitional xmls for the current stable release tomo
All About Gaming
Jump to new posts Wasteland 2 - any tips? by Shanga @ Yesterday at 02:53 PM

I've finally bought myself W2 and I find it pretty strange to accommodate with the combat. APs apparently don't count for movement range, everything can run half the map and melee you. Bullets are extremely scarce, too; and medical aid in no measure
Jump to new posts Re: Recruitable NPCs (RPCs) 7435 + 7609 by CVB @ Yesterday at 02:31 PM

Recruitable player characters (RPCs) have their own type, so you can parse MercProfiles.xml for the tag <Type>3</Type> Here is an excerpt from the file, listing all RPCs: 57 Miguel 58 Carlos 59 Ira 60 Dimitri 61 Devin 62 Robot 63 Hamous
Jump to new posts Re: Data extraction xml => xls 7435 + 7609 by Sevenfm @ Yesterday at 05:32 AM

@ATigersClaw open XML Editor for 1.13, show items by category you need (guns, armor, etc), select columns you need, press Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C, paste to excel. You can also open xml files directly in excel, but for items.xml they are not easily readable.
v1.13 Feature Requests
Jump to new posts Re: FemShep IMP voiceset by Sevenfm @ Yesterday at 05:23 AM

@Sargeno is you overwrite mercprofiles.xml in AR mod, you'll need to change sector data for Pablo, Maddog and maybe Manuel.
v1.13 Feature Requests
Jump to new posts Re: FemShep IMP voiceset by Sargeno @ Yesterday at 04:34 AM

Okay, thanks I shall endeavor to get it working then.
Jump to new posts Data extraction xml => xls 7435 + 7609 by ATigersClaw @ Yesterday at 04:16 AM

Hi guys, is there an easy way to extract weapon and item data from the xml files into e. g. an xls file? I' ve found a thread, but it's about two years old. http://www.ja-galaxy-forum.com/ubbthread...d_pa#Post285966 The thing is, I'm not much int
Jump to new posts Recruitable NPCs (RPCs) 7435 + 7609 by ATigersClaw @ Yesterday at 03:39 AM

Hi guys, is there anywhere a complete list or an easy way to find out what NPCs can be recruited in 7435 + 7609?
UC/DL 1.13 & AFS
Jump to new posts Re: Weapons & Items Requests for UC-1.13/DL-1.13/AFS by wil473 @ Yesterday at 02:12 AM

Originally Posted By: wolf00i know i maybe now say something stupid.i feel waste of posible resources,this termalscope on at4 rocket launcher is after usage aviable on gun body,if it is posible remove it & use on some gun[most expeded on antimate
#JAFDEV Story/Level Design
One problem which I will need to ask assistance from the devs with is linking the dialogue/storyboard pop-up with sounds. Since they had to internalize the sound files due to Unity leaking memory badly, there's no way yet to add any tiny bit of sound
v1.13 Projects (Released and In Progress)
Jump to new posts Re: Pending Feature: Increased Team sizes by Flugente @ Yesterday at 01:23 AM

Hi DarkGlass, that is very good to hear. It is actually very helpful to know whether everything works, so testing Meduna would be helpful, yes. Especially anything tank-related. Also... could you test whether the queen interrogation (queen captures
v1.13 Feature Requests
Jump to new posts Re: FemShep IMP voiceset by Flugente @ Yesterday at 01:16 AM

What I've said for SDO is also valid for AR - copy the archive's content over your install and you should be ready to go. As both mods afaik don't alter mercs, you'll only have to alter MercStartingGear.xml. @Slax: Is that a report that you cannot a
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS Map Screenshots by Jason S. @ 20/12/2014

Yay, desert warfare! :3
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS Item requests Part 2 by Dyson @ 20/12/2014

May I ask again for the HK VP70?
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS Art Gallery by Dyson @ 20/12/2014

Nice stuff... again
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Forum Stats
11546 Members