Mods Repo Gear Shop JAGalaxy.com FB Page IRC Channel

Who's Online
4 registered (DepressivesBrot, RoWa21, Nav|Naf, 1 invisible), 34 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
UC/DL 1.13 & AFS
Jump to new posts Re: Weapons & Items Requests for UC-1.13/DL-1.13/AFS by M16AMachinegun @ 38 minutes 54 seconds ago

Looking through the XML editor at the different guns, noticed: why isn't there a Steyr AUG A3 HBAR?
v1.13 Modding, Customising, Editing
Jump to new posts Re: Save game editor by onewithdeath @ 42 minutes 8 seconds ago

Sorry! Yeah, I it makes sense
Jump to new posts Re: Save game editor by DepressivesBrot @ Today at 09:30 PM

This is the only serious answer. That or reading the source files and using a hex editor. Due to lack of need and regularly changing file structure, it's pointless to make a purpose built editor.
Jump to new posts Re: Save game editor by onewithdeath @ Today at 09:10 PM

Haha. :\ Normal answer, anyone?
Jump to new posts Re: Save game editor by DepressivesBrot @ Today at 09:06 PM

Visual C++ 2010 Express
Jump to new posts Save game editor by onewithdeath @ Today at 09:03 PM

I realised I don't like some attributes of my IMP, but I don't want to start a new game. Can you recommend me an editor which is compatible with the newest 28 August, 2014 (Build: 7435) 1.13 version of the game? Note: I don't want to spoil the game
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS Item requests Part 2 by smeagol @ Today at 08:02 PM

Needs animation and I don't see a real advantage of a recoilless gun over an RPG in game terms, as there are no real targets, beside the tanks. Also those things are super heavy and slow to fire.
Jagged Alliance: Flashback (General)
Jump to new posts Re: JA:F Steam release first impressions by batanen @ Today at 07:39 PM

Originally Posted By: SoonerAnyone with a hell of lot more C# skills than I have could do some poking around in the DLL files. Some of it makes a little sense to me but most of it I can't make heads or tails out of. I know they did some DLL injecti
v1.13 Players (Gameplay Discussions)
Jump to new posts Re: Balance problem by svtlio @ Today at 07:27 PM

Ok thanks allot i guess ill have to try some combinations
Jump to new posts Re: Balance problem by Sevenfm @ Today at 07:20 PM

svtlio I think you can freely change AP/BP loss from wounds to your comfortable values. Also, the suppression settings I posted make this system behave more like vanilla - less AP loss from attacks, no full suppression (no -100 AP). But you still re
Jump to new posts Re: Balance problem by svtlio @ Today at 07:12 PM

Ok . thank you Btw if i change these values for less AP loss , can i also use them together with your Suppression values wich you posted several topics below ? I mean will i fck up the ballance worse or ?
Jump to new posts Re: JA:F Steam release first impressions by Shanga @ Today at 07:02 PM

Well I just posted mine. And I think I highlighted exactly why I invested in JAF and why I don't regret even one cent. I encourage all if you do write a review and do let trolls nail this game into the ground.
Jump to new posts Re: Balance problem by Sevenfm @ Today at 06:53 PM

APBPConstants.ini Code:;*********************************************************************** ;* This is a divisor so we don't want to adjust it's value. *! ;* It adjusts how many AP per damage point taken are lost. *! ;**
Jump to new posts Balance problem by svtlio @ Today at 06:47 PM

Hi there people Im playing latest official 2014 and some very wierd things with the AP is goin on . The situation is this : Boris is runin for cover , while enemy turn one soldier shoots a burst at him (low calibre weapon, very early game) and he
v1.13 Projects (Released and In Progress)
Jump to new posts Re: 1.13 Stock Data Overhaul by silversurfer @ Today at 06:17 PM

Originally Posted By: TWJunky yes, i meant sector maps. So are you saying that san mona is not off limits for deidrannas troops in WF 6.07? Can that be changed? Its not like that in Vanilla 1.13. I'm not the maker of this map but soldiers in San Mon
Jump to new posts Re: English vs German JA2 by silversurfer @ Today at 05:44 PM

You have to change the exe in order to use a different language. Lots of text and settings are hardcoded. I've been using a German Ja2 CD with english GameDir and exe for years now and it's running fine. Of course there is an English interface but t
Jump to new posts Re: JA:F Steam release first impressions by amoult @ Today at 03:22 PM

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/jagged-alliance-flashback let's see when the scores start to come in. I'm afraid this is going to get slammed hard. I wonder if they really did not see that the game is not good enough at current state (for the gen
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: JA2 1.13 Windows 8.1 -- Consistent Freezes by Zefurion @ Today at 03:21 PM

I am afraid that this does not work, still got crashes on 8.1
Jump to new posts Re: 1.13 Stock Data Overhaul by TWJunky @ Today at 03:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Strohmann [quote=TWJunky]how can i train militia in Drassen? loyalty is at 99% and one of my guys has a leadership of 47. militia training is greyed out.....didnt change any militia settings in the sdo iniWhich map submod and wh
Jump to new posts Re: 1.13 Stock Data Overhaul by Strohmann @ Today at 03:05 PM

AKMS (index 612 and 2545) both have <nAccuracy>56<. If you mean AKS-47 (index 2541) with 59, that's an oversight, both folded and unfolded versions should have <nAccuracy>54<. Worse stats in folding-stock-attached variants are int
Jump to new posts Re: 1.13 Stock Data Overhaul by Cardinal @ Today at 02:32 PM

Originally Posted By: StrohmannWhat 5.56mm AR boost? There only was a minor damage spread up- and downward in this caliber recently. The recoil nerf affected all guns similarly. By boost i meant that most other weapons in the game recieved an accurac
Jump to new posts Re: 1.13 Stock Data Overhaul by Strohmann @ Today at 01:58 PM

Spoiler Content Originally Posted By: TWJunkyhow can i train militia in Drassen? loyalty is at 99% and one of my guys has a leadership of 47. militia training is greyed out.....didnt change any militia settings in the sdo iniWhich map submod and whi
Jump to new posts Re: What are your favorite weapons? by VinnieClaymore @ Today at 01:38 PM

Mhmm... Glock 18, PSG1, AS VAL... all I need :-)
Jump to new posts Re: 1.13 Stock Data Overhaul by Cardinal @ Today at 01:34 PM

I noticed that the folding/retractable stocks in SDO don't really do anything. In stock 1.13 i tend to avoid them because to me the aim level/counterforce penalties outweigh the "AP to ready" bonus, but at least there was one. There se
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: JA2 1.13 Windows 8.1 -- Consistent Freezes by RoWa21 @ Today at 01:21 PM

Originally Posted By: SevenfmAnother windows 8 magic: (from here, post 13) make a new .reg file with notepad with the following content: Code:Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Ap
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Forum Stats
11467 Members
88 Forums
7555 Topics
136806 Posts

Max Online: 345 @ 01/05/2012
Copyright 2000-2013 Bear's Pit