Mods Repo Gear Shop JAGalaxy.com FB Page IRC Channel

Who's Online
2 registered (hrvg, Lestan), 18 Guests and 25 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Bugs: 2014 Stable 1.13 Release (7435) by hrvg @ 11 minutes 2 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Flugente@hrvg: I am confused. What is the error? The texts you are referring to are translated in french in stable, so that can't be it. When the enemy surrenders to you, bloodcats do not. That is intentional and not a bug. Whi
v1.13 Players (Gameplay Discussions)
Jump to new posts Re: OCTH vs NCTH by ble210 @ 55 minutes 24 seconds ago

I'll try to change that and see. I really like the NCTH system and think it is a huge improvement, but due to the AI's inability to handle it properly, I'll switch to the OCTH system until it can. Some examples of how the AI behaves in NCTH system:
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Bugs: 2014 Stable 1.13 Release (7435) by Flugente @ Today at 02:12 AM

@hrvg: I am confused. What is the error? The texts you are referring to are translated in french in stable, so that can't be it. When the enemy surrenders to you, bloodcats do not. That is intentional and not a bug. While this can lead to the cats m
v1.13 Projects (Released and In Progress)
Jump to new posts Re: New Feature: Radio Operator by Flugente @ Today at 02:06 AM

Good find again, keep that up . Fixed in r7523.
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts JA2 1.13 7435 Saving Game/Load Game Issue by BarelyBen @ Today at 01:51 AM

First off I love the patch! Ive been playing the Jagged Alliance Series since the beginning! I just started having a problem with saving and loading and afraid all the work I put into the game is gone When I saved it would say something like "
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: JA2 1.13 Windows 8.1 -- Consistent Freezes by beginattackrun @ Today at 01:50 AM

I'm using Build 7435 (dated 28 Auguest 2014). Per your advice, I installed JA2 without 1.13 and tested it out for about an hour. I didn't encounter any freezes--the gameplay progressed smoothly.
Jump to new posts Re: OCTH vs NCTH by Grim @ Today at 01:08 AM

Alternatively, you can try to change this : NEW_AI_TACTICAL = FALSE (from TRUE to FALSE), in Ja2_Options.INI. This parameter has some interesting improvements, but introduces some strange behaviors. I now play on FALSE and am having a better (pers
Jump to new posts Re: Game translators needed for Stable Release! by Sevenfm @ Today at 12:53 AM

I don't understand. There is "vfs_config.UB.ini" file in russian langfiles. But there is no such option in ja2.ini There are only vfs_config.UBVanilla.ini and vfs_config.UB113.ini in base english 1.13 mod. Is this outdated? Also, there a
Jump to new posts Re: New Feature: Disease by Dyson @ Yesterday at 11:44 PM

Great Idea. Thank you!
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS WF2012 Part 11 by Dyson @ Yesterday at 11:33 PM

Sevenfm thank you for your quick respones. That's an interesting thing.
UC/DL 1.13 & AFS
Jump to new posts Re: Miranda Cruz Not In Port Kip Police Station by Vetskim @ Yesterday at 11:16 PM

Also for me no Miranda in cells on D6. Sucks. I run 4.48 version.
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS WF2012 Part 11 by Sevenfm @ Yesterday at 10:41 PM

Dyson Code Snippets thread This feature was supposed mostly for "debug" use (for better understanding of how suppression works and for balancing values) and not for regular playing. Currently there is a better way to see suppression effe
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS Bug reports by Dyson @ Yesterday at 10:32 PM

Dragonskin can't be repaired. I am not sure, if it ever was meant to be repairable but I think it was some release ago with C-20.
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS WF2012 Part 11 by Dyson @ Yesterday at 10:30 PM

Great to see the summer release! Great to see that steadiness! Question: I am playing with 7516 exe. What do the new couloured numbers mean, when someone is hit? Please point me to the right thread, I did not found it. Thank you for the mod, smeago
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: BUGZILLA report all bugs here! by wolf00 @ Yesterday at 10:26 PM

ok i have solved my problem,sorry if i cause any trouble to you ....
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Bugs: 2014 Stable 1.13 Release (7435) by wolf00 @ Yesterday at 10:24 PM

ok i got it .... thx flugente
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: BUGZILLA report all bugs here! by Flugente @ Yesterday at 10:20 PM

Originally Posted By: wolf00unstable sci 7516/2145,game dont read data from options.ini[i set my own amount money on start] .... Hey, no running away! To quote from this very another thread: Originally Posted By: Flugente Originally Posted By: ramz
Jump to new posts Re: OCTH vs NCTH by ble210 @ Yesterday at 10:12 PM

I have also witnessed a lot of AI problems with the NCTH- they will just run around between cover out of range, never advance and fire, and slowly be picked off. Does this get better when enemies get more advanced weapons? If not, then I will need
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Kingpin's assassins not assassinating by wolf00 @ Yesterday at 10:05 PM

unstable sci 7516/2145,game dont read data from options.ini[i set my own amount money on start] ....
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Bugs: 2014 Stable 1.13 Release (7435) by Flugente @ Yesterday at 10:03 PM

Originally Posted By: wolf00unstable sci 7516/2145,game dont read data from options.ini[i set my own amount money on start] .... To quote from this very thread: Originally Posted By: Flugente Originally Posted By: ramzesLOLHello, I have a rather w
No. If you alter MercProfiles.xml, these changes will only affect a new game.
Jump to new posts Re: New feature: Mercs need food and water to survive by Flugente @ Yesterday at 09:53 PM

First, what Grim said. Secondly, some few items (and I expect there to be more instances of that in the future) are food, but also have other fucntions, like the canteen or alcohol. Filtering out the 'pure' food items gets annoying the more combined
Jump to new posts Re: Can't assign new skills in XML Merc Editor (7435 Stable) by DargusMaximus @ Yesterday at 09:51 PM

I have question regarding Mercprofiles.xml too I already started game. I dont have robot yet. If ill edit now Mercprofiles.xml file with robot stats, will they appear in my current game when i 'recruit' robot?
Jump to new posts Re: Quick Questions from a New Player by ble210 @ Yesterday at 09:33 PM

Thanks!!!
Jump to new posts Re: Quick Questions from a New Player by Flugente @ Yesterday at 09:23 PM

Hi ble210, welcome to the pit! 1.13 includes 1.12, so you do not have to install 1.12. DepressivesBrot's SCIs contain the newest unstable releases. These contain all new features, unless stated otherwise on the feature. The current stable release
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Forum Stats
11392 Members
88 Forums
7457 Topics
135490 Posts

Max Online: 345 @ 01/05/2012
Copyright 2000-2013 Bear's Pit