Mods Repo Gear Shop JAGalaxy.com FB Page IRC Channel

Who's Online
2 registered (perpetual, Sargeno), 26 Guests and 18 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
#JAFDEV Modders Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Suggestions for JA:F weapon mod by Sooner @ Today at 03:22 AM

The Armsel Striker would be an option as it was released and saw pretty wide adoption in the early 80's. The HK CAWS would be another viable option in that time frame. Finally the Pancor Jackhammer came in the late 80's, so that might be an option a
v1.13 Coding Projects
Jump to new posts Re: Experimental Project 7 by Sevenfm @ Today at 01:51 AM

Improved Weapon Sounds part 3 Using SDO mod with custom NCTH settings + Wildfire 6.07 maps Weapons: Pecheneg, SVD, VSS, Beowulf and AK's. Cool weapons: RPO-M with incendiary rockets. youtube link NCTH impressions: - SVD with a good scope
#JAFDEV General
Jump to new posts Re: Community Wishlist for JA:F by sirlach @ Today at 01:46 AM

"Vigorously Encourage."
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Bugs: 2014 Stable 1.13 Release (7435) by Flugente @ Today at 01:16 AM

This is all very... odd. Had a test in there, and yes... gear stored in LBE gets corrupted between saves. Even if its just lying around in the sector and not on a merc, which is even weirder. Jeez, I wish I knew someone who could magically spot whos
v1.13 Players (Gameplay Discussions)
It is. It's in "JA2_113_Hotkeys.pdf" in the "Docs" folder.
Jagged Alliance: Flashback (General)
Jump to new posts Re: JA:F Steam release first impressions by Mauser @ Today at 01:15 AM

Originally Posted By: ShangaDepends how much the devs are willing to unlock for modding. Well, they better unlock FECKING EVERYTHING for modding, as this was a central promise to the crowdfunding campaign from the very beginning! Actually, the fa
V.thanks for quick answer. By the way it could be included in the instruction I changed accidentally and couldn't find info anywhere Thx.
#JAFDEV General
Jump to new posts Re: Community Wishlist for JA:F by Shanga @ Today at 01:07 AM

"gently push"
#JAFDEV Modders Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Suggestions for JA:F weapon mod by Shanga @ Today at 01:05 AM

Originally Posted By: DepressivesBrotIf it's possible, find a replacement for the Benelli. It's about a decade early. Suggestions?
Like in topic how to switch it ?
#JAFDEV General
Jump to new posts Re: Community Wishlist for JA:F by Mauser @ Today at 12:56 AM

Originally Posted By: Rambo919this is more JA1 than JA2 True. But then again, this is more of a prequel which takes place before Metavira. Originally Posted By: Rambo919 In fact Wasteland 2 is more JA2 than this, Strongly disagree. The combat
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Bugs: 2014 Stable 1.13 Release (7435) by VinnieClaymore @ Today at 12:38 AM

I discovered that if I just move Iras two corrupted packs into sector inv and sell them off, no other LBE are affected (for the moment). But thank you for looking into this.
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Bugs: 2014 Stable 1.13 Release (7435) by Flugente @ Today at 12:32 AM

Hmm. This happens whenever we want to replace LBE gear while there are no slots free it seems. Could not track the exact location yet. Ever since NAS, NIV and MOLLE were introduced, the code is... bizarre down there. Luckily, however, this does not
v1.13 Projects (Released and In Progress)
Jump to new posts Re: 1.13 Stock Data Overhaul by TWJunky @ Today at 12:26 AM

ok I am going to share what i have found out over the the past 6 hours of trial an error. the wildfire maps change from game to game. that means: sometimes you will get different looking sector maps. i guess there are 3 different map layouts. on one
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Bugs: 2014 Stable 1.13 Release (7435) by VinnieClaymore @ Today at 12:07 AM

Cool, here you go. Ira holds two LBEs with gear in her hands, as you will see they are marked blue for having contents. When you equip them on Vinny, they will be empty and if you try to re-equip his own backpack, it will also be empty. SaveGame10.s
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Bugs: 2014 Stable 1.13 Release (7435) by Flugente @ Yesterday at 11:58 PM

You could post a savegame with that error...
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Bugs: 2014 Stable 1.13 Release (7435) by VinnieClaymore @ Yesterday at 11:50 PM

I played from a previous save game. It all happened again. I guess I can kiss that whole campaign goodbye.
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: Surgery by Nav|Naf @ Yesterday at 11:35 PM

With 7572 build, I still get those surgery prompts. Not always, don't know under what condition. I think sometimes assigning first doctor and then patient help (or other way around? Not sure), but the prompts do appear. As for restoring specifically
Jump to new posts Re: Drop All Discussion by VinnieClaymore @ Yesterday at 11:19 PM

What is the intended route? Ever since release the "natural" route to me was Omerta-Drassen-NE SAM-Alma-Balime-Cambria. Is that what one is supposed to do? I'm playing with very slow progression at the moment, but the enemies at the Central
v1.13 Feature Requests
Jump to new posts Feature Request: Airburst ammo by SubHuman @ Yesterday at 11:18 PM

I've recently picked up 1.13 again and noticed that the XM-25 (which, for one reason or another, is tagged as sci-fi?) acts like a regular grenade launcher. The grenade leaves the gun and bounces around. How about having it act as a bullet, except
Jump to new posts Re: Drop All Discussion by DepressivesBrot @ Yesterday at 11:05 PM

Yeah, it works best if you follow the 'intended' progression and use slow enemy progress.
Jump to new posts Re: Drop All Discussion by VinnieClaymore @ Yesterday at 10:57 PM

Quite right. It does depend on how you move across the map though. If you go to Cambria or especially the central SAM site early on, you'll be swimming in guns at attachments.
Jump to new posts Re: OCTH vs NCTH by VinnieClaymore @ Yesterday at 10:51 PM

Just to make sure: Are you aware that 1 tile represents 10m in Jagged Alliance? There are no 3m shots, the shortest you get is 10m (=1 tile). That helps understand why people miss shots a few tiles away... Originally Posted By: AblomisI tried to pla
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Experimental Music by winehouse @ Yesterday at 10:45 PM

Taoist-Insight Hi everybody! I have been making music for over a year and have accumulated at least 2o original songs with original lyrics. I feel like it is relevant to these forums for two reasons: 1) It is war related 2) I used to frequent
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Forum Stats
11462 Members
88 Forums
7544 Topics
136686 Posts

Max Online: 345 @ 01/05/2012
Copyright 2000-2013 Bear's Pit