Mods Repo Gear Shop JAGalaxy.com FB Page IRC Channel

Who's Online
2 registered (NOOOOO, DepressivesBrot), 21 Guests and 19 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
v1.13 Projects (Released and In Progress)
Oh, the one from.... 2 years ago. But in meantime i found that there is a translation work in progress for new stable release, so i might wait for that to be released.
Latest stable release is the 4870 build. For a download link check RoWas signature (for example in this thread: 4870 official thread)
Hello, Im coming back to game after a while and im really amazed by amount of changes. I wanted to download newest pack but im pretty confused. Those packages in this topic are marked as "Unstable" and "Beta" versions with user
v1.13 Solutions,Tips & Spoilers
Jump to new posts Re: Key card by flagneau @ Today at 09:26 PM

Thank you shanga for your answer
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: BUGZILLA report all bugs here! by darkelf1986 @ Today at 07:48 PM

So did I, installed from scratch, Encyclopedia now opens but menu's inside are freezing when "Downloading". P.S. reinstalled once again to another folder - Encyclopedia doesn't open again Flugente - are you using 1CD from gold version + p
All About Gaming
Jump to new posts Re: War Cabinet New War Strategy Game by MarutiaOrtia @ Today at 05:52 PM

Thank you very much for your comment
All About Gaming
Jump to new posts Re: War Cabinet New War Strategy Game by Shanga @ Today at 05:46 PM

+1 for the truck model, now make it look dirty and oily. the strategic map I like very much.
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: BUGZILLA report all bugs here! by Flugente @ Today at 05:20 PM

AS said before, I still cannot reproduce that. I just did a clean new installation, start the exe, start a new game, open encyclopedia and it works. I do not experience any glitches here.
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS Art Gallery by smeagol @ Today at 04:03 PM

Update:
All About Gaming
Jump to new posts Re: War Cabinet New War Strategy Game by MarutiaOrtia @ Today at 02:28 PM

Hi friends, Supply and logistics have been playing important role in every war since ancient times. As a general rule if you want to win a war there should be couple of things present. One of them is strong supply and logistics. This involves huge
Jump to new posts Re: Absurdly small code changes by Buggler @ Today at 03:20 AM

140821 r7402/2104 -------------------------------- History Log Externalization by Jazz -------------------------------- Code:<!-- This file defines the text used for various history events. These are the "history log" strings. Their
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS WF2012 Part 11 by Shanga @ Yesterday at 11:32 PM

Well, the Portal page is there for a reason, but only Flugente and anv make proper use of it. Whenever a bit of news gets posted, I spend my time and make it known on all the channels.
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS Art Gallery by smeagol @ Yesterday at 11:17 PM

v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: BUGZILLA report all bugs here! by RoWa21 @ Yesterday at 10:29 PM

Originally Posted By: darkelf1986Using latest build SCI_Unstable_Revision_7393_on_GameDir_2100 - When opening Encyclopedia game freezes. I can't say i need it, but... P.S. Previous version worked fine, just checked Any suggestions? It seems the &
Jump to new posts Re: AI Turn Speed Up Mod [1.13 MP] by Gambigobilla @ Yesterday at 10:11 PM

r3882 is just ancient considering this feature is built-in for many versions. Get the latest from here, http://www.ja-galaxy-forum.com/ubbthread...html#Post311288
Jump to new posts Re: AI Turn Speed Up Mod [1.13 MP] by rck @ Yesterday at 09:51 PM

First I apologize for my noobness. I just signed up to these forums. I have v 1.13 installed through steam but I am having difficulty getting this fast forward thing to work. I downloaded your files: JA2_EN_3882_VS2008_FF.exe ja2data_v2.patch ja2_f
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS WF2012 Part 11 by DepressivesBrot @ Yesterday at 09:03 PM

We tried that, the general inability to understand concepts like 'beta', 'work in progress' and 'unfinished' makes it more of a hassle than it's worth. Though maybe crowdfunding and early access has made more people familiar with those by now.
v1.13 Combat/Weapon Academy
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone tackle INSANE difficulty? by pyg @ Yesterday at 08:59 PM

Try AIMNAS with bigmaps for a different kind of insanity... a real game changer. @Kaerar: Interesting, yes, turning drop all off and limiting it to mostly elites, few in number would make it way harder. There would still always be the fixed sentrie
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS WF2012 Part 11 by pyg @ Yesterday at 08:39 PM

I'm going to give this a whirl as soon as it finishes downloading, but I'm quite excited and happy to see this project isn't dead. I will suggest (freely ignore) that you give the release a little more advertisement. After a several month hiatus fr
Jump to new posts Re: Key card by Shanga @ Yesterday at 08:29 PM

From old install notes for JA2DL: Quote:The “In-Game” Clues work as follows; throughout the game, you will encounter “Encrypted Key Cards” which you will normally find on a deceased enemy. (An Encrypted Key Card will Contain a special Code on them)
Jump to new posts Re: Game translators needed for Stable Release! by Sevenfm @ Yesterday at 07:41 PM

Russian langfiles for stable 2014 release This link includes all files from [russian] folder in langfiles, not only changed. Unfortunately, my internet connection seems to be broken, so I cannot make a simple patch from it currently. Also please del
Jump to new posts Key card by flagneau @ Yesterday at 07:25 PM

Hi Guys, How work the key card with some code on it to be used with the laptop screen ?
v1.13 Feature Requests
Jump to new posts Re: Smarter pickup mechanics by smeagol @ Yesterday at 05:59 PM

Actually I think the other way would actually be better. Mouse over with CTRL pressed, hand turns red if the container (and by that I mean traditional crates, cupboards, kitchen sinks, fridges, chests, etc. as well as packages and such) contains som
v1.13 Modders (Development Discussions)
Jump to new posts Re: Instructions for using SVN by DepressivesBrot @ Yesterday at 04:23 PM

ja2svn.mooo.com
v1.13 Modders (Development Discussions)
Jump to new posts Re: Instructions for using SVN by GamerMan @ Yesterday at 04:16 PM

Hello, Is there a new SVN url working currently? Thanks
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Forum Stats
11353 Members
88 Forums
7408 Topics
134802 Posts

Max Online: 345 @ 01/05/2012
Copyright 2000-2013 Bear's Pit