Mods Repo Gear Shop JAGalaxy.com FB Page IRC Channel

Who's Online
2 registered (Exurok22, 1 invisible), 28 Guests and 25 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS Item requests Part 2 by Slax @ 32 minutes 25 seconds ago

SIG MPX. Looks like fun.
v1.13 Feature Requests
Jump to new posts Re: Request: AI fix \ Taunts fix \ visible fix by Slax @ 55 minutes 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Kirillif he lose all stamina how he can speak ? Originally Posted By: silversurferBeing out of breath doesn't mean the person is unconscious. Damn it, Kirill.
v1.13 Feature Requests
Jump to new posts Re: Request: AI fix \ Taunts fix \ visible fix by Kirill @ Today at 10:27 PM

if he lose all stamina how he can speak ?
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS Bug reports by Nero1986 @ Today at 08:38 PM

OK i have the reason for Skyrider. Just edit this line in the Script(Data-bigmaps/Scripts/Overhead.lua) Just open with Notepad ++ SetUpHelicopterForPlayer( 13, SectorY.MAP_ROW_B,Profil.SKYRIDER, 163 ) 163 must stand for the Helicopter.
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS Item requests Part 2 by wolf00 @ Today at 08:31 PM

http://www.bvs.cz/armysurplus_heavy_weapons_rv_85.html rv 85 flare launcher 26.5 caliber http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXeKbxU3g9s
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS Bug reports by Scheinworld @ Today at 07:29 PM

Originally Posted By: smeagolDon't know what it fixes, but it doesn't fix the issue that the mercs give there "there's an enemy" line when you successfully hire Dimi... Argh, it can not work when I accidentally uploaded Dimitri's 060.edt
v1.13 Projects (Released and In Progress)
Jump to new posts Re: Mae's Builds by Shanga @ Today at 07:03 PM

This deserves at least a sticky (has one now). GJ Mae, nice idea.
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: BUGZILLA report all bugs here! by smeagol @ Today at 04:04 PM

7654.exe with latest gamedir and AIMNAS data: I can't attach UGLs anymore. Yes, no UGLs, neither OGLs (like the AICW default launchers). The attachment slot does no longer show that it is possible to add an M203 (or any other kind of UGL) to a gun.
v1.13 Projects (Released and In Progress)
Jump to new posts Re: Mae's Builds by Hanakin @ Today at 04:01 PM

Hi, I just wanted to thank you for this. I am periodically coming back to JA 2 1.13 every two months or so and I always want to play with the newest features. Depri's builds are great for that, but this relapse of mine doesn't usually happen around t
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS Art Gallery by smeagol @ Today at 02:59 PM

EoTech Holosight:
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: BUGZILLA report all bugs here! by onewithdeath @ Today at 01:35 PM

Line 8763, .\mapscreen.cpp Shank's location becomes "XBeirut" (?!) after I put some mercs on the heli, and gave Skyrider the destination. Here's another - also, Shank gets a Patient icon:
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS Bug reports by smeagol @ Today at 01:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Scheinworld Just a small fix, but it should work and hopefully Dimi without a "bad guy" line now: # Best regards; Scheinů PS: Just curious why do you use German .edt's? Don't know what it fixes, but it doesn't fi
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS Bug reports by Scheinworld @ Yesterday at 09:35 PM

Hi smeag, I hope everything is fine with you! It's been a while than this was reported, but I stumbled across it on my forum research where I never find that what I need, but that's another topic. Originally Posted By: dinglehopperNot sure if this
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS Item requests Part 2 by Slax @ Yesterday at 07:21 PM

Found a fairly inexpensive .50 rifle.
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS Item requests Part 2 by smeagol @ Yesterday at 07:03 PM

Originally Posted By: SigrfolkrI do have a pic, but it is angled in a bad way so I doubt he would be able to use it. I did find this, however... http://www.ja-galaxy-forum.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/323256/Common_AFS/DL-1.13/UC-1.13_Wea Yes, I kno
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS Item requests Part 2 by Sigrfolkr @ Yesterday at 06:03 PM

I do have a pic, but it is angled in a bad way so I doubt he would be able to use it. I did find this, however... http://www.ja-galaxy-forum.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/323256/Common_AFS/DL-1.13/UC-1.13_Wea
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS Map Screenshots by smeagol @ Yesterday at 04:00 PM

Teaser pic for new Cambria main map:
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS Item requests Part 2 by Gambigobilla @ Yesterday at 02:07 PM

@Sigrfolkr Do you have a nice STK SSW pic too? I believe smeag was looking for one for a long time.
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS Item requests Part 2 by Sigrfolkr @ Yesterday at 12:36 PM

Grenade Launchers! The WW2 German Sturmkampfgewehr. 26mm (easy to convert to the already existing 25mm). It is a shortened 98k and uses the same action so that improved Mauser action should also work on it. [img]http://pics.livejournal.co
v1.13 Weapon & Item Refinement
Hi Sorca, Just wondering if there was any chance of you releasing the code/spreasheet behind your matrix? Would love to have a spreadsheet that I can look at all the weapons and then sort them by usefulness. Sirlach.

Forum Stats
11519 Members
88 Forums
7628 Topics
137649 Posts

Max Online: 345 @ 01/05/2012
Copyright 2000-2013 Bear's Pit