Mods Repo Gear Shop JAGalaxy.com FB Page IRC Channel

Who's Online
6 registered (RoWa21, pierre, DepressivesBrot, thisisnotanexit, TehGlitch, 1 invisible), 45 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
v1.13 Solutions,Tips & Spoilers
Jump to new posts German 7435 buggy? by eMiKo @ Today at 07:30 PM

Hello, I am using a german version of JA2 and with that the latest official 1.13 release (7435) and also the mod Arulco Revisited which was unofficially ported to said version of 1.13. Now, theres a problem with the german version of 7435. The unoff
Jagged Alliance: Flashback (General)
Jump to new posts FC, you are the man! by Buggler @ Today at 12:42 PM

This is how the kickstarters, who opt for a DRM-free digital download from Humble Store, are treated. 1. DRM-free digital download only available 3 days after Steam release. 2. When it's available, a borked v1.0.2-11029 Windows package is provided.
v1.13 Multiplayer
Jump to new posts Multiplayer - Getting started! by RoWa21 @ Yesterday at 11:23 PM

Hello guys, I just updated the 1.13 WIKI with all relevant multiplayer infos. There is a "Getting Started", "How to sync Game Directories" and "FAQs". http://ja2v113.pbworks.com/w/page/4218359/Multiplayer I am planning
All About Gaming
Graywalkers: Strategy CRPG (Strategic and Tactical Turn-based supernatural post-apocalyptic RPG inspired by old-school Fallout, X-Com, & Jagged Alliance, plus Magic!) Inspired by JA: Lots of characters, management of your team, resources, charac
v1.13 Modders (Development Discussions)
Jump to new posts game freezes by Zefurion @ 23/10/2014

I got some really irritating freezes during game in completly random situations when playing game (lastest 1.13 build 7529). I know that this is unstable version but still, it doesn't look like its about version of game, more of windows, cuz I use 8.
JA:F Announcements & News
SNEAK PREVIEW: Shanga's Completely Unbalanced and Outrageously Fun I.M.P. Mod Featuring our dear friend Rude Dog and his Carribean vacation on San Hermanos. And when The Rude One travels, he only packs one thing: his beloved Minigun. Auto ONLY (bur
v1.13 Feature Requests
Jump to new posts Feature Request: Airburst ammo by SubHuman @ 22/10/2014

I've recently picked up 1.13 again and noticed that the XM-25 (which, for one reason or another, is tagged as sci-fi?) acts like a regular grenade launcher. The grenade leaves the gun and bounces around. How about having it act as a bullet, except
#JAFDEV Modders Corner
Jump to new posts Weapon stats testing with charts by Grim @ 21/10/2014

Lately, i've been working on a raw google doc spreadsheet to allow modders to play with weapon stats and see what they do on charts, like those you can see ingame. From the info FC gave us, i could make "weapon accuracy" and "chance t
v1.13 Modders (Development Discussions)
Read this in the revision history, COOLNESS BY SECTOR. I think this means the enemy item and weapon options will be set on your strategic map. How do I use this and mod it for 1.13? thanks..
Gaming News
Jump to new posts JA:F Released & our 1st mod by Shanga @ 19/10/2014

The big day has come. JA:Flashback has been officially released on Steam. Albeit still lacking many JA2 features, the game is fun on its own and worth a try. Furthermore, FC boss, Thomas Lund, officially pledged his company support for A FREE DLC tha

Forum Stats
11467 Members
88 Forums
7555 Topics
136806 Posts

Max Online: 345 @ 01/05/2012
Copyright 2000-2013 Bear's Pit