BP Mods Showcase BP Gear Shop JAGalaxy.com BP Facebook Page Bear's Pit IRC

Who's Online
4 registered (Gorro der Grüne, DepressivesBrot, Grim, 1 invisible), 24 Guests and 28 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Foreign Legion - A-League by PAW @ Today at 05:56 AM

Hello, I am looking for any English Premiere League Fantasy players. Free league. We have a mirror comp going. A-League is classic style. Foreign Legion is head to head. If you are interested you need to join both. Please contact me: Paul_Wakema
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Yankee Gridiron by PAW @ Today at 05:33 AM

Hello, I am looking for one, and possibly 2 players for Yankee Gridiron Fantasy Football. This is an international league, free to play, just looking for someone or two to round up my league. Send to: Paul_Wakeman@yahoo.com Thx! PAW
v1.13 Modding, Customising, Editing
Jump to new posts Changing IMP Voices? by Drahadis @ Today at 04:26 AM

So I'm curious what goes into this, and if there are any collections of any voices available for download so I can further customize IMP characters. I'd really like to replace that dumb valley girl voice with something better. My grandest wish for t
v1.13 Feature Requests
Currently adding dynamite with a fuse as detonator. It would be kinda nice to get different time settings for different detonator types (fuse limited to 1 or 2, instead of 1-4 for the regular detonator for example).
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Burn Notice: A Jagged Alliance. by Slax @ 26/07/2014

WOOP WOOP WOOP! Something Awful pay-wall is currently down. Read while you can. It's basically a well narrated screenshot playthrough of JA2 AIMNAS with some custom mercs and tons of yummy dialog + story. Spoiler Content
v1.13 Modders (Development Discussions)
Jump to new posts Not sure which svn to use by drunk71 @ 23/07/2014

Hi All Sorry to ask such a silly question. Which svn should I use to play and get the most up to date features? https://ja2svn.no-ip.org/source/ja2_v1.13_data or use something called the 'trunk'? Whatever that may be. Cheers Guys Martin

Forum Stats
11333 Members
87 Forums
7375 Topics
134388 Posts

Max Online: 345 @ 01/05/2012
Copyright 2000-2013 Bear's Pit