Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all our members!

Mods Repo Gear Shop JAGalaxy.com FB Page IRC Channel

Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 29 Guests and 30 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
All About Gaming
Jump to new posts Wasteland 2 - any tips? by Shanga @ Today at 02:53 PM

I've finally bought myself W2 and I find it pretty strange to accommodate with the combat. APs apparently don't count for movement range, everything can run half the map and melee you. Bullets are extremely scarce, too and medical aid in no measure
v1.13 Combat/Weapon Academy
Jump to new posts J.A.S.P. - Merc / Weapon / Item comparison by ATigersClaw @ Yesterday at 12:51 AM

The Jagged Alliance StrongPoint for Jagged Alliance 2 1.13 Reference: Jagged Alliance 2 1.13 (7435 + 7609) Last Update: December 19th, 2014 What do I find on J.A.S.P.? On J.A.S.P. you'll find useful table data on the people and items of Arulco,
JA2 Arulco Revisited
Jump to new posts Suddenly Polish? by 1997 @ 16/12/2014

So I just installed the Arulco Revisited with SDO mod and the game is in polish all of a sudden. Where can I change the language? PS I just dumped all the files in the directory.
#JAFDEV General
The following is a short reference chart to all missions currently active in the game. It's based on game files and it's not meant to be exhaustive (some missions might be still hidden as normal dialogue). In the future this might be expanded to a fu

Forum Stats
11546 Members
88 Forums
7676 Topics
138176 Posts

Max Online: 345 @ 01/05/2012
Copyright 2000-2013 Bear's Pit