BP Gear Shop JAGalaxy.com BP Facebook Page Bear's Pit IRC

Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 25 Guests and 37 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
v1.13 Feature Requests
Jump to new posts [Feature request] Add stealth value to camo tooltip by smeagol @ Yesterday at 10:12 PM

This time only a tiny request... In the tooltip on the camo values in merc inventory the stealth modifier from equipment is missing. Would be nice if this could be added (these values can also be negative and there's also a stealth bonus from certai
v1.13 Combat/Weapon Academy
Jump to new posts Re: Grenades (Mk2 Grenades, Mini Grenades) are useless? by silversurfer @ Yesterday at 05:50 PM

I doubt that people who do translation work will fix text issues in the ini files. Texts in ini files are just for explanation of a setting. It's not as important as proper text in the game itself as long as the statement itself is valid.
v1.13 Modders (Development Discussions)
Jump to new posts Re: French translation for v1.13 and all the mods. by hrvg @ Yesterday at 05:36 PM

Hi, Old _EnglishText.cpp file.......................................................................New _EnglishText.cpp file You deleted the option: "Weapon Overheating"... Replaced by "Merc Story Backgrounds"? Thank you for you
UC/DL 1.13 & AFS
Not sure if it is a stock 1.13 or AFS bug but sometimes after ordering at BR shop if you click Shipments - game freezes. upd 1 What is the size of Nunchuks? it does not fit medium and bigger slots. It looks like it has size of Machine gun upd 2 w
UC/DL 1.13 & AFS
Originally Posted By: E1vSzip archive contains hidden SVN folder (3-10 Mb) That's actually me forgetting to remove all the graphics folders (needed for XML Editor) from Data-AFS. On the flip side, it does mean that you can open the AFS v4.48 RC7 j
v1.13 Feature Requests
Jump to new posts Re: Auto-collapse inventory on end turn by smeagol @ Yesterday at 01:43 PM

Nice idea, I second that!
v1.13 Feature Requests
Jump to new posts Auto-collapse inventory on end turn by Slax @ Yesterday at 11:59 AM

Been playing on high resolutions recently. Screen doesn't update correctly if inventory is open. I take it no one has a solution for that problem so how about auto-collapsing ye olde inventory view back to squad view whenever you end a turn. Give
Dearest anv, could you possibly whip up a Pops/Clint Eastwood hybrid? I want the cool old man to be even cooler. Spoiler Content
Jump to new posts Re: Faces by Slax @ Yesterday at 09:55 AM

Do note that this thread is open to all. Post a good mug if you find one.
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: BUGZILLA report all bugs here! by JosephCKohn @ Yesterday at 09:16 AM

I found a nasty bug, specifically my iterator list became corrupted during tactical. This seems to be related to militia inventory as I experienced problems with their inventory not moving from sector to sector with the militia. Game info: Clean re
#JAFDEV General
Jump to new posts Re: Community Wishlist for JA:F by Slax @ Yesterday at 06:31 AM

I wanna see bullet holes (two if there's over penetration) and bleeding on clothes. Gotta patch those holes up or you'll be wearing all red, ruining your camo!
v1.13 Coding Projects
Jump to new posts Re: Under Barrel Weapons [Implemented by Flugente] by wil473 @ Yesterday at 05:24 AM

Spoiler ContentStatic type of Object2 was blocking changing attachment data. Thank you Anv... that wasn't even 6 hours. Does this fix mean that we can now finally unload attached under barrel weapons? The original bug, before it seemed to get wo
JA:BiA Modding
Jump to new posts Re: steam achievements and mods by zippythezip @ Yesterday at 03:46 AM

Playing now with just bare minimum mods. but would love to change the AK 47 to use the real ammo. I found two links to change the AK 47 to proper ammo but none work now. Its a bit beyond me to do it myself.
v1.13 Coding Projects
@wil473: Fix: Spoiler ContentStatic type of Object2 was blocking changing attachment data.
v1.13 Projects (Released and In Progress)
@Reffy: Snitch prevents drug & alcohol use and scrounging/stealing items from sector inventory. Only mercs with specific backgrounds can "misbehave", and it's clearly stated in their given background description. For IMP at least one ba
UC/DL 1.13 & AFS
Originally Posted By: wil473 Also, why reinstall RC6 when I just posted RC7? nice! oh I wrote before and posted later. I am going to test it tomorrow. Does it support enemy medics feature? update. zip archive contains hidden SVN folder (3-10 M
v1.13 Projects (Released and In Progress)
Can someone tell me what misbehavior we are talking about? Someone told me that Larry steals and/or uses drugs for example. But what else? I couldn't find anything. Do the new IMP backgrounds also have these things, for instance, the addict backgro
Silversurfer, I know there was a big move a couple of months ago to clean up the .ini files. There are a lot of settings in the basic options .ini that really could go in the mod_settings or item_settings files. The remaining damage modifiers could g
UC/DL 1.13 & AFS
Originally Posted By: E1vSI have just encountered stock 1.13 bug that pisses me off. I have 2 teams in the same sector in cambria. I have 2 scouts - Ira and Carlos in 1st team, I sent 2nd team outside to adjacent sector with enemies. my team gets amb
v1.13 Coding Projects
It has been a while so I decided to check on the reloading bug (and double post), the save game from last year is usable under SCI_Unstable_Revision_7141_on_GameDir_2007 and the bug is still present: when attached, the under barrel weapon's loaded ro
UC/DL 1.13 & AFS
I have just encountered stock 1.13 bug that pisses me off. I have 2 teams in the same sector in cambria. I have 2 scouts - Ira and Carlos in 1st team, I sent 2nd team outside to adjacent sector with enemies. my team gets ambushed. WTF? weird thing i
UC/DL 1.13 & AFS
Originally Posted By: E1vSOther bug or feature cannot use cleaning kit if it is attached to AR stock. Radio Operator feature is not working, there is no Radio Operator trait but there is set. Do I need to start new game? Radio Operator trait availa
UC/DL 1.13 & AFS
Originally Posted By: ParkanI am a little curious,why in all your mods the Rising gun Ap cost is doubled(or tripled),than a vanilla Ap rising gun cost?It is a little uncomfortable...It was rised in ja2_option.ini and in all weapons in weapons.xml I
AIMNAS
Jump to new posts Re: AIMNAS WF2012 Part 11 by smeagol @ 15/04/2014

As the bigmaps project is still WIP (and probably will be for the foreseeable future) and especially changing around items in the xml messes with placed items (as I'm not yet finished adding stuff to items.xml and I also still tend to move around ite
Originally Posted By: LukeYou can solve this very easily. I always increase the damage of explosives with the ini-editor to 150%. These are the settings you are looking for: EXPLOSIVES_DAMAGE_MODIFIER Just keep in mind that this changes the damage
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Forum Stats
11225 Members
87 Forums
7127 Topics
131535 Posts

Max Online: 345 @ 01/05/2012
Copyright 2000-2013 Bear's Pit