BP Gear Shop JAGalaxy.com BP Facebook Page Bear's Pit IRC

Who's Online
0 registered (), 23 Guests and 28 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
v1.13 Projects (Released and In Progress)
Jump to new posts Re: New Feature: Radio Operator by Repeater1947 @ Today at 04:07 AM

They are included in the unstable builds. You can get those unstable builds on Depri's Builds and Packages
JA 2/1 Metavira
Jump to new posts Re: JA 2/1 Metavira: Questions by Decoy @ Today at 12:48 AM

Quote:You want to say that IMP characters and mercs who were in JA2 (Grunty, Fox, Malice, Buzz, Ice...) have no voices. The IMP Character and some of the Mercs, I don't remeber which ones (Biff I think for example). I installed GOG english version,
v1.13 Feature Requests
Jump to new posts Re: [Request] New Ironman Modes by Decoy @ Today at 12:34 AM

Well, as Charlie May stated: Quote:I always play Ironman, because I don't have the restraint to stop myself from reloading if anything goes wrong. For alot of people (inlcuding me) it is too tempting to quickly reload when you did something stupid
JA 2/1 Metavira
Jump to new posts Re: JA 2/1 Metavira: Questions by Arulcish_Lion @ Yesterday at 11:29 PM

Quote:I picked tons of guns, I guess that's what made it complicatedAs I remember, with "tons of guns" there would be pares of guns with very close damage and range, but with different pictures, descriptions, ammo types and some other param
v1.13 Feature Requests
Jump to new posts Re: [Request] New Ironman Modes by RoWa21 @ Yesterday at 11:25 PM

yes I read it. but what about forcing yourself to play the style you mentioned? i think it will not be too hard to code that, but I am currently really busy with RL. maybe another coder picks your idea up.
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: BUGZILLA report all bugs here! by Decoy @ Yesterday at 11:25 PM

So it doesn't get lost I'll add a bug posted a few days ago to this thread: Not working night vision goggles
v1.13 Feature Requests
Jump to new posts Re: [Request] New Ironman Modes by Decoy @ Yesterday at 11:20 PM

Is anyone even reading this?
v1.13 Feature Requests
@RoWa21: I see in both dev and stable branches SAVE_GAME_VERSION wasn't updated: Code:#define SAVE_GAME_VERSION MORE_LOCKS_AND_KEYSProbably because patch was based on latest dev branch, didn't think it would make it into stable.
v1.13 Feature Requests
@anv: Very nice. I am currently adding it to the trunks, but I get one error: MORE_LOCKS_AND_KEYS is not defined in GameVersion.h. I just added: Code: #define MORE_LOCKS_AND_KEYS 153 // anv: externalized locks and keys to xml Yes I ad
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: BUGZILLA report all bugs here! by RoWa21 @ Yesterday at 09:09 PM

Thanks hrvg. for testing and posting the bugs.
v1.13 Projects (Released and In Progress)
Jump to new posts Re: New Feature: Radio Operator by martjs @ Yesterday at 07:12 PM

Hi Everybody: I'm still a computer dumb, so I can't understand how to install several Features. Those are: Move militia in strategic map Use mercs as spotters for your snipers Radio Operator Repair threshold for items and consideration of dirt on g
v1.13 Bug Reports
Jump to new posts Re: BUGZILLA report all bugs here! by hrvg @ Yesterday at 06:05 PM

Hi, I have XP windows. Screen resolution = 1360 x 768 pixels. For French version: I play with JA2_FR_7151_Stable_.exe For English version: I play with SCI_Unstable_Revision_7141_on_GameDir_2007.7 There are bugs... For example: - 1) After twenty lo
v1.13 Players (Gameplay Discussions)
Jump to new posts Re: Item property changes ... help?! by Shanga @ Yesterday at 04:59 PM

The answer to life, the universe and everything is easier to find out
v1.13 Combat/Weapon Academy
Jump to new posts Trouble with armor choices by AndreiCC @ Yesterday at 04:29 PM

I'm having some trouble chosing the armor my squad should wear. I can understand the better protection part well enough but I'm having some trouble deciding how significant the penalties of the more protective armors are. I've tested with Scope with
v1.13 Modding, Customising, Editing
Jump to new posts Re: JA2 Editors can be found here! by yjray @ Yesterday at 03:06 PM

The JA2wedit64bit.7z doesn't work on JA2 GOLD 1.12. The version actually is 2.4, not 2.4.1. don't understand why not use 2.4.1 to be a 64bit version?
Jump to new posts Re: Adding a second (or third) Hummer by DarkGlass @ Yesterday at 01:08 PM

That worked, thank you Smeagol!
Jump to new posts Re: Adding a second (or third) Hummer by smeagol @ Yesterday at 01:02 PM

I think you need to change the name in vehicles.xml as well.
Jump to new posts Re: Adding a second (or third) Hummer by DarkGlass @ Yesterday at 12:59 PM

Sorry to revive an old thread but it seems like the best place to ask. I tried adding a second hummer, it shows in my game and works fine except that it's name is "None" (instead of "Humvee"). I can't figure out why/how to fix th
Jump to new posts Re: Helicopter fuel by aehchua @ Yesterday at 12:58 PM

Nevermind. I found it. There's a new ini file called Helicopter Settings. The file can be changed mid-game.
Jump to new posts Helicopter fuel by aehchua @ Yesterday at 12:27 PM

How does the new helicopter fuel system work? It used to be Skyrider could fly to the Chitzena SAM and back. Now he says he can't. What is the default range of the helicopter? Is this an INI setting or something?
v1.13 Feature Requests
Don't have time to work on the values atm anyways, but it's good that this feature was added for future improvements. So no worries about the path of the files at this point.
JA 2/1 Metavira
Jump to new posts Re: JA 2/1 Metavira: Questions by Decoy @ Yesterday at 12:41 AM

Weapon Damage I see what you are trying to accomplish, makes sense. I picked tons of guns, I guess that's what made it complicated. Voices Some mercs don't have voices, most annoying is that all IMP voices are missing. I installed all additional fil
v1.13 Feature Requests
LOCK_CARD and LOCK_ELECTRONIC get bonus from electronics skill to open instead of lock picking and that's it. They must have planned other differences (AP to unlock? Sounds? Peeking through the keyhole?), but dropped it. Also at one point locks were
#JAFDEV General
Jump to new posts Re: Community Wishlist for JA:F by Slax @ 23/04/2014

One more hope is that the JAF crew watch a flick called Used Cars. Great characters.
Off Topic Discussions
Jump to new posts Re: Movie of the day. by Slax @ 23/04/2014

Used Cars, 1980.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Forum Stats
11233 Members
87 Forums
7141 Topics
131651 Posts

Max Online: 345 @ 01/05/2012
Copyright 2000-2013 Bear's Pit